Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 2595 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
We may need to keep you here on PerC forever...haha. Very few here can read her that well. She is the @Miyu enigma. lol <3
All I know is that as scum, she's played a few games where she's just lurked in the background and let everybody murder themselves.

She did that in one game awhile ago. It drove me crazy. ><

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Back stabbed you? How did she back stab you in Murder Mansion? Clearly my memory needs a refresher haha
She was indeed scum :p not necesarrily back stab me
every other game excuuuuseee me :rolleyes: she back stabbed me in k celebs and infection lol its a running joke between us that she always back stabs me.

I know miyu like the back of my hand so if she's mafia I'll call it out
Oh sure Ill trust you even though I have no reads on you/s

Isn't everything in Mafia serious? Or do you think differently of the game?
what are you talking about?

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Ooh, lala. We're in RVS, I see... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wouldn't take the actions in D1 too seriously - or, not just D1, but the posts in the very beginning of it all. Anyway, disclaimer I won't be able to read or post all that often - or, at least, seriously, from 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM EST, weekdays. Will post more once I see a variety of interactions from more people or if someone posts a questionnaire but eh.

If it means anything, @Revival's confidence so far makes me think townie over scum. Confidence can be a predictor of either alignments but from intuition, don't really see much of it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
She was indeed scum :p not necesarrily back stab me
every other game excuuuuseee me :rolleyes: she back stabbed me in k celebs and infection lol its a running joke between us that she always back stabs me.

Oh sure Ill trust you even though I have no reads on you/s

what are you talking about?
You said my question seemed serious, so I'm asking a rhetorical question to imply that everything in Mafia is serious. Lol, I too dislike fluff. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ooh, lala. We're in RVS, I see... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wouldn't take the actions in D1 too seriously - or, not just D1, but the posts in the very beginning of it all. Anyway, disclaimer I won't be able to read or post all that often - or, at least, seriously, from 8:00 AM - 3:45 PM EST, weekdays. Will post more once I see a variety of interactions from more people or if someone posts a questionnaire but eh.

If it means anything, @Revival's confidence so far makes me think townie over scum. Confidence can be a predictor of either alignments but from intuition, don't really see much of it.
I disagree. I think D1 is the most telling day of the game. Are you trying to discount it in case someone catches on to you?

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts

Alright, no worries. It'd still be good to see you around at least a little, so as long as you're contributing something, that's positive.

I feel like it's a little early to start making assessments like that, but I'll take your perspective into consideration.

21 - 40 of 2595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.