Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 2595 Posts

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
@Revival Not right now, unless there's any further evidence against him besides intuition from, like, one post.
@Clyme Yeah, definitely. Learned from the last game I participated in. And yeah, I have an MU account and the way RVS goes vibes/feels fairly differently from PerC, both from watching and being involved in games. And just a personal opinion that I feel scum would be less inclined to attract this much attention towards themselves D1 but meh. Would rather not attract myself to the WIFOM-ing as I feel it to be counterproductive.
@Actvscenei Don't want to use it as a justification but I feel like this is his play in general, at least compared to one I played with him prior to this one. But something worth looking into if the nervousness leads to indecisiveness and becomes consistent throughout, yeah.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
<<Vote: Clyme>>
This is weird. Just a tiny bit.

Clyme, as a first poster, you must be mafia. This is verified by your excitement to be mafia.
The fact that you think he is mafia for being the first poster is even more weird from you Revival.

um no? I get eager as well alette is scum always <<vote lassie>>
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah this guy is scum.

Shading isn't even a word meaning something someone does to someone else so what does that even mean? Seeing someone as suspicious is suspicious early?
Your posts make me curious about what you rolled because you are way to confident and eager so far.

Long story short: yes.

Oh, you're no fun. You're being reasonable again, aren't you?
I forgot why I quoted this.

I know miyu like the back of my hand so if she's mafia I'll call it out
:rolleyes: Overly confident you are. I would be careful because the posts you have made so far don't settle well with me.

All I know is that as scum, she's played a few games where she's just lurked in the background and let everybody murder themselves.

She did that in one game awhile ago. It drove me crazy. ><
Jeez who keeps track of this.

Savage vote Clyme with me. #1 Scum
<<Vote Revival>>

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
ehhh maybe midway through D1
Only for you. You've earned that right. <3

@Clyme Yeah, definitely. Learned from the last game I participated in. And yeah, I have an MU account and the way RVS goes vibes/feels fairly differently from PerC, both from watching and being involved in games. And just a personal opinion that I feel scum would be less inclined to attract this much attention towards themselves D1 but meh. Would rather not attract myself to the WIFOM-ing as I feel it to be counterproductive.
MU? What's the difference between there and here?

Also, yeah, I agree with your last statement. It's probably best to present thoughts like those much later in the day as it can easily change the course of how scum react. You essentially nullify all tells by revealing what they are.

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
I disagree. I think D1 is the most telling day of the game. Are you trying to discount it in case someone catches on to you?
Hmm, I think you might've misinterpreted me. Or maybe I just didn't articulate that very well. I meant I only see D1 as a day to look into after it's finally over, if that makes any sense. Once we see the varied interactions that come afterward with the addition of who dies and how previous reads played into that. And catches onto what? Scummy... action-y indicators? Hahaha. But nah, I see it as important. What I meant was that it shouldn't be looked into by itself, at least not until more people join and it becomes more active.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
Huh?

I forgot why I quoted this.
<3

Jeez who keeps track of this.
I only remember because it was seriously heartbreaking that one game. I also trusted Halcyon and they turned out to be scum. I also panicked and revealed you to be the cop, but you weren't, and got a townie lynched. Remember that? Yeah, that was a miserable game for me. >.>

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

Also, yeah, I agree with your last statement. It's probably best to present thoughts like those much later in the day as it can easily change the course of how scum react. You essentially nullify all tells by revealing what they are.
erm wot how did I earn this

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts

I personally see a lot of the reads as being based off of intuition. For example, MU may possibly be more inclined to stick with voting for someone that gives off only subtly scummy vibes than PerC, in where the users might play as more safe, maybe. Stubborn-ess, possibly. @Miyu - feel free to disagree with me. It could just be her individual play but yeah. Confidence-level in RVS/D1.

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
erm wot how did I earn this
By being a vet. xP Sorry, I'm overly excited. It's been ages since I've played Mafia and I think the only reason I came back right now is because hosting two games renewed the excitement for me. ^^

I personally see a lot of the reads as being based off of intuition. For example, MU may possibly be more inclined to stick with voting for someone that gives off only subtly scummy vibes than PerC, in where the users might play as more safe, maybe. Stubborn-ess, possibly. @Miyu - feel free to disagree with me. It could just be her individual play but yeah. Confidence-level in RVS/D1.
I see. Noted. What is MU though? Is that the mafiascum forum?

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
By being a vet. xP Sorry, I'm overly excited. It's been ages since I've played Mafia and I think the only reason I came back right now is because hosting two games renewed the excitement for me. ^^

I see. Noted. What is MU though? Is that the mafiascum forum?
Mafia Universe, another mafia forum. But yeah, you have a general idea hahaha.

41 - 60 of 2595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.