Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001 - 1020 of 2595 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
@michaelthemessiah and @stiletto what do you think of my recent posts talking about Snakespeare and Savage Snowflake/Earthious being mafia together?
I find them absurd, snowflake I think you are trying to misrepresent what happened with snowflake, last time someone was doing this they were scum, thanks for solidfying my read even more ;)

Im catching up and replying to my mentions, will contribute when im done :)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Sorry for the post-wall.

@michaelthemessiah, @Actvscenei, can either of you verify this?

Yes Early game of V was all PT discussion entirely. Snake was in this, as well as me and Lily and other town vets, of course the impressionable new player like snake would assume this is appropriate behavior.

Or maybe that's too far fetched for you? But seriously guys? What is wrong with you? Mafia have been served up to us on a plate.
wtf how? because of some absurd theory you have? Really you need to reevaluate something because this is becoming silly. you are making distant connections and asserting them as truth.

They aren't tied. I'm dying. Because town never listens to me.
can you stop playing the Pathos card and start playing more Logos...k thx :) @Actvscenei hehe english teacher in you proud yet?

I was replaced into the game, and I never read the game after I replaced in. I only read the first 20 pages, and felt so sure of my scum reads by that point that I stopped reading. I had the remaining scum pegged exactly lol. (Something that I feel will never happen again ever hahah). So if snake did that in V, I didn't see it.
I call bull shit act! if you did indeed read the first 20 pages you would have saw extensive PT discussion among all town, snake included, which in turn makes sense why she thought that would be ok. PT was discussed early game openly and without PT fishing stuff like is being pulled here.

There's a time for PT discussion and a time when its harmful. Bringing it up at the end of the game is different than at the beginning when it's unnecessary.
ok, but thats how you feel, me and Lily's PT discussion was much differnt and actually pushed us to vicotry, assuming your theory is correct though that PT discussion is not suitable for early game, how would snake know this? it is ridiculous to hold her to that standard after she went through this exact same set up where vets openly talked about PT and stuff

Overall Act is increasing in my scumdar, Owner is slightly higher. Clyme you are looking so towny, I really hope you are not scum :S

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I call bull shit act! if you did indeed read the first 20 pages you would have saw extensive PT discussion among all town, snake included, which in turn makes sense why she thought that would be ok. PT was discussed early game openly and without PT fishing stuff like is being pulled here.

EDBWOP: Pt fishing accusations and rhetoric
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, if what she's doing right now (how far have you gotten in the thread?) is according to her town meta, then that changes things... I know someone mentioned her meta fitting with her play now, some time ago, but it didn't feel strong. How well would you say her meta matched her play now? Please say how far you've come in the thread, because her latest postings felt different than her earlier ones.
I was on page 88 here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Owner does usually display a preference (wrong word, but I can't think of a better one) towards certain players over others. Like, she tends to observe them more and they tend to be similar or the same people throughout various games. Is there any way it could fit into that sort of thing or...?
I've never noticed that before...maybe because it was never me until now. Hahaha

·
Registered
63 Posts

EDBWOP: Pt fishing accusations and rhetoric
[/QUOTE]

I was not active in the first 20 pages though...soooo.....

I will never agree to such early PT discussions. It's just my own Mafia philosophy. If in that game it helped? Yay. But generally speaking, I don't like it. I don't remember the PT discussions in V. The way snake discussed it here was weird but as I've stated over and over and over, it is NOT the sole reason I'm reading her as scum. It's mostly to do with how her reactions changed so much over it. Plus, the feels I get from her posts rub me the wrong way.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I was not active in the first 20 pages though...soooo.....

I will never agree to such early PT discussions. It's just my own Mafia philosophy. If in that game it helped? Yay. But generally speaking, I don't like it. I don't remember the PT discussions in V. The way snake discussed it here was weird but as I've stated over and over and over, it is NOT the sole reason I'm reading her as scum. It's mostly to do with how her reactions changed so much over it. Plus, the feels I get from her posts rub me the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

Alright fair enough, just don't use that PT arguement anymore as it is not applicable at all to her being scummy and it makes me irritated when people frame something in such a way that it is not how it actually is.

The first post on page 88 is 871.
alright just curious :)

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
2) Right now I'm leaning toward stiletto. This sound OMGUSy, but that weird shading is weird lol. She didn't even respond to the fact that her "facts" were a hot mess. I absolutely don't mind people suspecting me, but omg I don't even know what that was. Lol. If not stiletto, I'm looking at Earthious and Owner. Owner's been a weird one for me because I know her meta. :/ I'm hoping that in catching up, I look at her more objectively.
Act, that indeed sounds OMGUSy. And if you've been working as hard as the rest of town is to clarify things, you would've seen that I've responded to the mistake I made earlier in one of my reads posts (upgrading you from Scummy to slight-scum). However, since then, you have responded and reacted quite defensively to people who have been suspecting you. In addition, you've posted maybe once or twice to look like you've been scum-hunting and asking questions, yet you are the third highest poster in this thread. Your quality of posts just don't show me that you have town motivations at all.

Additionally, if all you have on town!Owner is meta, that can basically be disregarded if you can't back it up with proof.

I don't have a strong town read on Owner. I just know this is her town meta, but she could just as easily be pretending. I can't call that a town read. I have no freaking clue why she's buddying me so hardcore and it's making me hella uncomfortable. :/ lol.

I also don't have a strong town read on you right now. I did until your weird ass shading of me. Can you please explain that?
It's not shading if you're scum. I've explained it in this post and prior. ISO me. I'm not doing the legwork for you.

The only reason I see Owner as any sort of town right now is because of her meta. Idk if that's what you're asking? With that said, I'm not used this weird buddying she's doing lol. I mean, yay buddies! Lol but it's making me think she's trying to secure a town read from me??? I've played lots of games with Owner...maybe she knows how freaking hardheaded I am?? I honestly cannot fathom what she's doing. Lol
I think the buddying is mutual. You both see each other as town. If you have no idea what she's doing, does that imply that daychat is not available for the both of you then?

The hell? Hahah 1) implying I lied to you about the game like I mislead you?? haha (you technically don't have to post a lot Lol but you should post at least a little bit...) lol. 2) because I'm opinionated and involved, I'm scum? lol I'm not that defensive. I'm just not okay with bullshit reasons to call me scum like stiletto did. Go ahead, suspect me, but have valid reasons for it. 3) You probably think you're SOOOOOO clever to mock my avatar with a pug Ariel. You're not funny. So just no. Lol hahah

But hey, thanks for watching my baby today!! <33 hahah
The reasons are quite valid to everyone else. You're certainly not the most objective evaluator of your behaviour.
@Actvscenei Who are your top lynch candidates for today?

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,245 Posts
This is a genuine question because I've not played in ages, but... are any of them vets? Because I'd personally find a team with no vets to be pretty odd.
Me, you, Act, Earthious, and Miyu are basically the vets around here. Earthious replaced a newb. Revival is vet, just not a PerC one.

stiletto and michael might be newish vets, but I haven't played on PerC since like August so they are pretty new to me and vice versa. Clyme is technically a vet, but then again he hasn't played in awhile.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Me, you, Act, Earthious, and Miyu are basically the vets around here. Earthious replaced a newb. Revival is vet, just not a PerC one.

stiletto and michael might be newish vets, but I haven't played on PerC since like August so they are pretty new to me and vice versa. Clyme is technically a vet, but then again he hasn't played in awhile.
As Earthious replaced in they wouldn't count into the calculation. Revival would be unlikely to either. I'm IC so automatically out (this is weird), which leaves you, Act, Miyu, and then Clyme would probably count? But if michael or stiletto could count then it wouldn't be useful to narrow down to 1/6 or 1/3 because there's 2/11 out there still and it wouldn't be much good. Nevermind then.

You going to give a read list at any point? Technically there's still a chance you can be saved, but probably safer this way. Apologies if you've posted one already and I've managed to skim over it somehow.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
So basically, I'm trying to teach a bunch of people how to read me.
Oh my bad, I should just take your word on how to read you. Duh! Silly me. I will just trust you blindly.

Like seriously wtf, how can you expect me to do this? If you do get lynched and are indeed town, you should take that as a learning experience that maybe you should make an actual argument instead of just telling people to listen to you.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Owner does usually display a preference (wrong word, but I can't think of a better one) towards certain players over others. Like, she tends to observe them more and they tend to be similar or the same people throughout various games. Is there any way it could fit into that sort of thing or...?
I've never noticed that before...maybe because it was never me until now. Hahaha
Stopwatch knows me. :blushed::blushed: Generally Alles, Sonny, cue5c, LoMo, Hally, Dizzy, and girlinthemoon fall into this category.

Stopwatch, bellisaurius, Pod, and Kito fall into a category where if I don't see any suspicious behavior or red flags; then they are town.

The word or words might be favoritism or special interest. Or it could just be that they are like my generation of mafia players. I tend to be a bit more focused on the people who have played the game longer. I don't know. It's something like that.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Oh my bad, I should just take your word on how to read you. Duh! Silly me. I will just trust you blindly.

Like seriously wtf, how can you expect me to do this? If you do get lynched and are indeed town, you should take that as a learning experience that maybe you should make an actual argument instead of just telling people to listen to you.
I'm sorry, but this is the way I play. I am town, and you will just have to accept that when I die, because clearly you aren't going to listen to me even if I do put in the effort. So why should waste my own effort when I get nothing in return?

1001 - 1020 of 2595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.