1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mafia Open III
Big Hero 6

"We didn't set out to be superheroes. But sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned. The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people and that's what we're gonna do. Who are we?"

Setup:
- This game will use the "Stack the Deck" setup. It is an Open Game setup that you can read all about here!

Mechanics:
- When signups are filled roles will be given out.
- The 2 mafia goons will have 24 hours to select which (if any) of the modifications they want to their team.
- All of town will receive the role of Vanilla Townie at first.
- Once the mafia goons have selected the modifications some town roles will be upgraded to Power Roles. You will be notified in your Quick Topic Chat.

- Voting works like this: <<Vote hawkataine>>. Use double brackets, bold and red, or else the vote will be ignored! *erect finger*
- You may elect to <<Unvote Dyslexicon>>, like this.
- You can also vote for <<No Lynch>>, and this requires at least 50% of the votes to take effect.

- The moderators of this game will be @Dyslexicon and @hawkataine. For any questions, mention us in thread or talk to us in your personal Quick Topic chat.

Rules:
- Forum rules apply.
- Have fun, post gifs, and be nice!
- Always play to your wincon.
- No quoting from QTs.
- Do not talk about the game outside the game thread.
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in force replacement or modkill.

NOTE: This is a smaller, open game, and is well suited for newer players. I will leave some of the slots open only to newer players. If this doesn't get filled in a reasonable amount of time, then more experienced players can sign up instead. I could people having none to 4 games played as being newer players.

@Actvscenei, @Alles_Paletti, @bellisaurius, @braided pain, @Brixby Jones, @Clyme, @DAPHNE LXIV, @Dear Sigmund, @Earthious, @Expy, @Exquisitor, @Fear Itself, @Fredward, @girlinthemoon, @Halcyon, @He's a Superhero!, @J Squirrel, @Kazoo The Kid, @KindOfBlue06, @Klais, @LexiFlame, @Lizabeth, @lolthevoidlol, @lost monkey, @Spooky Kitty, @Noir, @Nyanpichu, @Paradigm, @pivot_turn, @PolexiaSmallPox, @QuickTwist, @rambleonrose, @Savage Snowflake, @SecretAsianMan, @shrumz, @Snakespeare, @Sporadic Aura, @spruce, @StaceofBass, @stiletto, @Stopwatch, @Stultum, @The One and Only Taufred, @Tsubaki, @Veggie, @walking tourist, @Wildest Rose, @will-o'-wisp, @Wolf's Tale, @Word Dispenser

---

Newer players:

Not so new players:
Replacements:

Graveyard:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Mafia Open III
Big Hero 6

"We didn't set out to be superheroes. But sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned. The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people and that's what we're gonna do. Who are we?"

Setup:
- This game will use the "Stack the Deck" setup. It is an Open Game setup that you can read all about here!

Mechanics:
- When signups are filled roles will be given out.
- The 2 mafia goons will have 24 hours to select which (if any) of the modifications they want to their team.
- All of town will receive the role of Vanilla Townie at first.
- Once the mafia goons have selected the modifications some town roles will be upgraded to Power Roles. You will be notified in your Quick Topic Chat.

- Voting works like this: <<Vote hawkataine>>. Use double brackets, bold and red, or else the vote will be ignored! *erect finger*
- You may elect to <<Unvote Dyslexicon>>, like this.
- You can also vote for <<No Lynch>>, and this requires at least 50% of the votes to take effect.

- The moderators of this game will be @Dyslexicon and @hawkataine. For any questions, mention us in thread or talk to us in your personal Quick Topic chat.

Rules:
- Forum rules apply.
- Have fun, post gifs, and be nice!
- Always play to your wincon.
- No quoting from QTs.
- Do not talk about the game outside the game thread.
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in force replacement or modkill.

NOTE: This is a smaller, open game, and is well suited for newer players. I will leave some of the slots open only to newer players. If this doesn't get filled in a reasonable amount of time, then more experienced players can sign up instead. I could people having none to 4 games played as being newer players.

@Actvscenei, @Alles_Paletti, @bellisaurius, @braided pain, @Brixby Jones, @Clyme, @DAPHNE LXIV, @Dear Sigmund, @Earthious, @Expy, @Exquisitor, @Fear Itself, @Fredward, @girlinthemoon, @Halcyon, @He's a Superhero!, @J Squirrel, @Kazoo The Kid, @KindOfBlue06, @Klais, @LexiFlame, @Lizabeth, @lolthevoidlol, @lost monkey, @Spooky Kitty, @Noir, @Nyanpichu, @Paradigm, @pivot_turn, @PolexiaSmallPox, @QuickTwist, @rambleonrose, @Savage Snowflake, @SecretAsianMan, @shrumz, @Snakespeare, @Sporadic Aura, @spruce, @StaceofBass, @stiletto, @Stopwatch, @Stultum, @The One and Only Taufred, @Tsubaki, @Veggie, @walking tourist, @Wildest Rose, @will-o'-wisp, @Wolf's Tale, @Word Dispenser

---

Newer players:
1.Uchiha squeaker

Not so new players:
7.michaelthemessiah
Replacements:

Graveyard:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Graveyard me please!

I just realize that I've never played a Dizzy game before, though :sad:

But I've grave-yarded a Dizzy game before, and that was loads of fun! :happy:

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the game from the graveyard...:unsure:

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Signups:

Newer players:
1.Uchiha squeaker

Not so new players:
7.michaelthemessiah

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Graveyard me please!

I just realize that I've never played a Dizzy game before, though :sad:

But I've grave-yarded a Dizzy game before, and that was loads of fun! :happy:

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the game from the graveyard...:unsure:
Yay! Excited to have you, you make a great zombie!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Signups:

Newer players:
1.Uchiha squeaker

Not so new players:
7.michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Signups:

Newer players:
1.Uchiha squeaker

Not so new players:
7.michaelthemessiah

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz
What am I being blamed for this time? :unsure:

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Signups:

Newer players:
1. Uchiha squeaker
2. Snakespeare

Not so new players:
7. michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

@Snakespeare, I added you to the signups, since I got the impression you wanted to sign up from the chit chat thread. If I misunderstood you can just remove your name, or if you want another number or something you can move yourself. Or if you want a coffee or some pie I can probably fix that too. :3

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts
Whatever team doesn't win can probably blame you for it. :tongue: <3

I just really like the taste of "Blame it on Liz". Such a catchy phrase. :ninja::kitteh:
Can I get credit for whichever team wins too? :happy:

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,007 Posts
Signups:

Newer players:
1. Uchiha squeaker
2. Snakespeare

Not so new players:
7. michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto
9. Clyme

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

·
Registered
182 Posts
Signups:

Newer players:
1. Uchiha squeaker
2. Snakespeare

Not so new players:
7. michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

@Snakespeare, I added you to the signups, since I got the impression you wanted to sign up from the chit chat thread. If I misunderstood you can just remove your name, or if you want another number or something you can move yourself. Or if you want a coffee or some pie I can probably fix that too. :3
Aw, yes, thank you!! :welcoming: Also I wasn't sure whether I would sign up in the newbie or experienced section but you sorted it out for me!

Such excite, I can barely contain it!!!

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Newer players:
1. Uchiha squeaker
2. Snakespeare
3. Savage Snowflake

Not so new players:
7. michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto

Replacements:

Graveyard:
1. Blame Liz

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aw, yes, thank you!! :welcoming: Also I wasn't sure whether I would sign up in the newbie or experienced section but you sorted it out for me!

Such excite, I can barely contain it!!!
Oh yes, I was supposed to ask you about that, but I forgot! I wasn't sure how many game you had played, but if you don't mind then I don't mind. :tongue:

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Newer players:
1. Uchiha squeaker
2. Snakespeare
3. Savage Snowflake

Not so new players:
7. michaelthemessiah
8. stiletto