Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
mafia mod
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, to make things easier on everyone. Please post what things you would like to see in the sub-forum. Then we'll ask VS admin.

Sound good?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
some feature that allows for isoing

edits disabled completely

perhaps likes disabled too? idk would prefer if liking wasnt allowed in games though

some feature that lets you see how many posts a user has in a thread

the ability to color text via the text editor (not with code)

thats all i can think of

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,245 Posts
SIZING
~It helps for making titles when I mod games

Font Choice
~Cause I like different fonts to select from sometimes; it makes it more personal or has a special touch to it.
`

·
Registered
ISFP | 1w9 6w7 4w3 sp/sx (phobic 6)
4,245 Posts
It looks like to see the latest post you have to click on the latest page. It used to be where you just had to click the little arrow to get to the latest post.

·
With Extra Stretch Power
8,115 Posts
It looks like to see the latest post you have to click on the latest page. It used to be where you just had to click the little arrow to get to the latest post.
To do this you have to click on the time above the name of the latest poster on the right hand side.

·
Registered
9,324 Posts
Ok I haven’t seen this mentioned yet but a way to do automatic vote counts. As a player and mod a way to have this accurately and automatically done would be great.
Just have a standard way to vote by players and then do a count on demand would be great as player so we know what’s what especially near eod/twilight and for mods so they can spend more time running game and less double checking votes.

I don’t know how reasonable it is but it if can be added to wish list still would appreciate it.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
I would like to see something that facilitates ISO-ing.
And definitely fonts, color, and size.
I agree with Azure about the vote count. Votes can come fast and furious and it can be easy to miscount.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,247 Posts
function that allows people to search for particular posts within a specific thread

·
mafia mod
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
function that allows people to search for particular posts within a specific thread
That exists. Go to the thread. On the top of the screen put in what you want to search to There is a drop down.One of the options is search this discussion. Now if you want to search again. Start over and retype it; cause if you dont it will default to the old Vbulletin search function

1 - 10 of 10 Posts