·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's especially fun to do it deviously at night when no one is watching.
*wicked cackle*
"Gnomey, the untold story; coming soon to theater near you."

*WARNING: not for the faint of heart. :tongue:

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
"Gnomey, the untold story; coming soon to theater near you."

*WARNING: not for the faint of heart. :tongue:
There is something lurking beneath that placid surface. Something evil, something horrid... Beware the killer Gnome.

IMGP6821 (800x533).jpg

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hee hee. What wicked fun.
It would be even more fun if you were mafia.
:skeleton:
Yeah, though I think SK is the best role to get, because the odds are highly against it but yeah, being scum for a change would be interesting. I watch people's games and think how I'd do things differently. LOL I think the worst role to get would probably be a 3P because you have no more power than a VT but you have much greater odds of being a mislynch and like an SK; if you die; it;'s game over but minus all the fun. XD

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
kyaaaaaaaaaaa
OMGIWANTONERIGHTNOW

Yeah, though I think SK is the best role to get, because the odds are highly against it but yeah, being scum for a change would be interesting. I watch people's games and think how I'd do things differently. LOL I think the worst role to get would probably be a 3P because you have no more power than a VT but you have much greater odds of being a mislynch and like an SK; if you die; it;'s game over but minus all the fun. XD
sk is horrible, you have to kill everyone
and you can never die yourself or you lose
its one of the hardest roles, i think

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
sk is horrible, you have to kill everyone
and you can never die yourself or you lose
its one of the hardest roles, i think
I don't know, because you can pretty do whatever you like. I guess being a solitary role, makes it tough but if you read @Chris ' QT; he was hella excited to rand that.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I just want to plot in the scum QT, and kill some poor innocent townies. :(. Sad times.
I don't mind being town for awhile until I get more experience. I think I'd like to rand PT though before I rand scum, cuz apparently meta counts for a lot in this game. \_(ツ)_/¯

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
I just want to plot in the scum QT, and kill some poor innocent townies. :(. Sad times.
It is fun to plot the demise of the townies in the scum QT.
SK, though, would be fun.
You just shoot randomly and you don't even care who you hit.
Then you die.
And it's sad.
But no one mourns.
:exterminate:

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts

@Kynx found it for me and I've been in love with it, ever since. :heart:
yaaaay *^.^*

I don't know, because you can pretty do whatever you like. I guess being a solitary role, makes it tough but if you read @Chris ' QT; he was hella excited to rand that.
yea, but everyone hates you
i was excited to get it, but it pretty much means youre not gonna win =(

I don't mind being town for awhile until I get more experience. I think I'd like to rand PT though before I rand scum, cuz apparently meta counts for a lot in this game. \_(ツ)_/¯
yea, i was town for the longest time (not as long as bibbon, but...) which is good to get your bearings
my first few scum games werent even normal scum either, so it was tough
only been normal scum... erm... once? havent been keeping record for a while actually... once was mafia lovers who didnt know their buddies, so we killed our buddies =( once was a lost wolf, who didnt know their team for the 1st 3 days, and hard scum read 2 of my teammates and had to lynch them... another time i was just the scum leader, only in the qt, that was fun, another time was offsite where people pm each other instead of using the thread... once was sk who could become town if found, but town just wanted to kill me anyway, dont remember any other times, but i think i was normal scum once?

Then you die.
And it's sad.
But no one mourns.
everyones happy when you die, its horrible ='(

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Then you die.
And it's sad.
But no one mourns.
So, do you agree with Darc re: SK roles?

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
yaaaay *^.^*
XD <3

yea, but everyone hates you
i was excited to get it, but it pretty much means youre not gonna win =(
Well, if they claim in a traditional game; I would assume so; cuz either the vig would then kill them or they would get lynched.

but if they don't claim and act moderately but not extremely townie; maybe they could have a shot?

yea, i was town for the longest time (not as long as bibbon, but...) which is good to get your bearings
my first few scum games werent even normal scum either, so it was tough
only been normal scum... erm... once? havent been keeping record for a while actually... once was mafia lovers who didnt know their buddies, so we killed our buddies =( once was a lost wolf, who didnt know their team for the 1st 3 days, and hard scum read 2 of my teammates and had to lynch them... another time i was just the scum leader, only in the qt, that was fun, another time was offsite where people pm each other instead of using the thread... once was sk who could become town if found, but town just wanted to kill me anyway, dont remember any other times, but i think i was normal scum once?
Sounds interesting; you've obviously played a lot of games?

everyones happy when you die, its horrible ='(
I doubt I'd be really bothered by it, though; probably more amused than anything. My first game was really rough, because I had no clue what I was doing; so it's so cool that I can play in Siggy's mentor game and maybe learn a few things.

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
XD <3

Well, if they claim in a traditional game; I would assume so; cuz either the vig would then kill them or they would get lynched.

but if they don't claim and act moderately but not extremely townie; maybe they could have a shot?

Sounds interesting; you've obviously played a lot of games?

I doubt I'd be really bothered by it, though; probably more amused than anything. My first game was really rough, because I had no clue what I was doing; so it's so cool that I can play in Siggy's mentor game and maybe learn a few things.
lol, if youre good enough to stay towny, then fair enough
but poe gets tough towards the end, and its hard to stay motivated to look "solvy" when nothing matters to you XD

ive played a fair few, yea
really need to go check all my records and add them to my list, but its depressing to see how many games ive lost

hope you enjoy the game ^.^

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
So, do you agree with Darc re: SK roles?
Pretty much, I agree with Darc.
But you can enjoy yourself before you get gang lynched, with a big celebration that occurs after you are abruptly dispatched to the graveyard.
The saddest role I found was "innocent child." You are a VT and you get flipped at the beginning of the game. You know from the start that you will die soon. You are well loved in the game but you are relatively helpless. When I was an innocent child, I died at the end of d1. My death was just part of the game. No one actually killed me. I played most of the game in the graveyard.

·
Bored and lazy
4,278 Posts
Pretty much, I agree with Darc.
But you can enjoy yourself before you get gang lynched, with a big celebration that occurs after you are abruptly dispatched to the graveyard.
The saddest role I found was "innocent child." You are a VT and you get flipped at the beginning of the game. You know from the start that you will die soon. You are well loved in the game but you are relatively helpless. When I was an innocent child, I died at the end of d1. My death was just part of the game. No one actually killed me. I played most of the game in the graveyard.
yea, ic seems tough
id be ok with dying, but everyone expects you to lead them while youre alive

and you getting killed as a mechanic kinda sucked, lol

21 - 40 of 114 Posts