Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that at times when I'm joking around with coworkers or friends I can take a completely absurd idea and "logic" it out so it makes a strange logical goofy sense. Anybody else do this?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Hey whatam happy to hear that and I think it’s a Ti thing btw. Done it a few times myself.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
My girlfriend does this all the time. Makes for very interesting discussions, where suddenly we're talking about the practical problems of a justice system on a developing mars colony or something like that. It's very interesting to exchange perspecives like that and I think we both get a lot out of it.

I think it has to do with relatively well developed Ti + Ne in ISFJ's.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My girlfriend does this all the time. Makes for very interesting discussions, where suddenly we're talking about the practical problems of a justice system on a developing mars colony or something like that. It's very interesting to exchange perspecives like that and I think we both get a lot out of it.

I think it has to do with relatively well developed Ti + Ne in ISFJ's.
OMG that kinda discussion would be totally up my alley. Now you really got my brain going. Like, what do you do with criminals when you have a finite number of supplies? I imagine the company you're working for would screen criminal elements ahead of time. But Mars is boring and desolate so employees would need adequate leisure activities to keep their minds occupied. Would you potentially ban alcohol because alcohol creates issues...see what I mean? It's crazy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts