Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen a lot on this relationship combination, specifically with a Male ESFJ which is more unique with a female INFJ. Just wanted to get people's thoughts, opinions, advice, experiences, etc. Or any outside information links or what not! I know they aren't necessary advised to be compatible already, just wanted to here more information.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I actually know an esfj guy. He is pretty darn attractive and shows special attention to me. But I see him with other girls and he is very flirtatious and friendly to everyone. Very touchy (nice warm hugs:)). He isn't into anything "different". He seems like a stable kind of guy though:)! He gives me butterflies:). And he dances swing and square dancing;). As far as a relationship goes, I don't know of he would ever understand or care to understand the "real" me. Nonetheless he's awesome and fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
(From a guys perspective)
INFJ + ESFJ= ?
It can really go two ways. 1. You like each other a lot, and try to overcome the S N barrier together, or 2. Like each other a lot, but don't take time to explain each others thoughts in a way the other can understand.

I might add, like Knight93 said, he is going to be friendly with just about everyone, even girls. So, just try not to get jealous, or if you are, tell him. He might stop just for you. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I divorced last year from ESFJ, also the father of my daughter.
We loved each other sincerely and were very honest to each other but I never felt understood. He didn't care much for my dreams, my multiple interests (including character types).
But the biggest problem for me was his family. I did lots to help (including looking after his old mother at home for months) but he seemed to always take everything for granted. And when I had a request or a complaint to make regarding family, he would get angry.
After lots of warning and after many years of feeling isolated, I left for good last year. He promised to change etc, but unfortunately it was too late for me :-(
All this has left me broken hearted and bitter and I find it hard to get over it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts