Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does the loud clacking of a strong-female feminine humanoid in heel(s) on solid ground erect your phallus (???) Does the irrational/unneeded feminine-sacrifice of heels warm your big-hairy chests (??)

Would you let (X)-female specimen mark your body with heel-prints + kiss the soles of her pumps (??)

Or, do you prefer quiet shoes and/or flats/sneaker(s) or 'shoes off' during coital acts (??)

BQ: for female-humanoids [that will peak & wish to contribute] ::

Do you enjoy erecting the arousal of others with your loud, painful powerful heels (??) Do you enjoy silencing logic to hear the clacking echos of your heels on solid ground (??)

I do.

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I find them unattractive on women, simply because wearing high heels often causes a foot condition called Morton's Neuroma, and as someone who has suffered this condition and couldn't walk properly for over 6 months because of it (nerve tissue between my 3rd and 4th toe was very inflamed) I wouldn't want any lovely woman to be afflicted with it. Elegant black sandals are much more attractive to me.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I don't like the super tall heels—no woman should torture themselves that much imho.

I think heels can look very nice with the proper outfit, and on the proper occasion.

It's more the shoe in general though than the fact that it is a heel. I've seen some really sexy flats, and I've seen some really ugly heels.

I care most that the shoe looks good on the woman, and enhances her outfit (heel or no heel).

·
Registered
763 Posts
If anything, I find women wearing heels less attractive. Heels make the walk unnatural, the sound can be annoying and I don't see anything particularly attractive about the general appearance of a woman in heels. When I see a woman walking on heels I often pity her for the effort.

Every once in a while I see a woman > 180cm wearing heels and I cannot help but ask myself "why?".

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Impractical torture devices that leave many with permanently hyper plantar flexed feet as well as damage to the ligaments and bone structures.

Yet the effort and the irrationality put into its use for generating attraction is quite admirable. I find there is a healthy medium between the use of them itself and an obsession that tends to possess some to exclusively utilize them.

There is a time and place for a nice pair coupled with an extravagant dress for a fine dining event or something of that nature.

For the bedroom they are to be removed as fast or as slow as is desired thought I have no need of wanting them to be used in any other manner. Unless shes into that sort of thing and I'm comfortable with it.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
if they hurt then honestly they are probably just not good quality leather and/or the wrong size...the good stuff in the right size molds to the foot and puts the heel balanced under the body weight properly with zero pain.

And if they make the walk look awkward that's usually a case of having the wrong heel height or pitch. gotta have more a little more ankle mobility than you actually need to go through all the motions in the heel height you chose... otherwise your discomfort will be obvious operating right against a physical limit.

having a totally centered heel is also important for a non-awkward walk and that can be a shoe quality issue

a shoe that's too big in size can also make the walk look awkward because the heel is too far back compared to the foot.

some people's metatarsal bones are set up with one joint farther ahead than the others....now that might be an unavoidable kind of pain for a high pitched shoe...but not everyone has that problem.

·
Banned
2,904 Posts
Alright ladies. Here's my opinion on heels. You only need three types/styles (Maybe different pairs for different colors if you like).

Conservative (Most sexy imo)

Cute

Sexy

Anything other than those three general styles are ugly imo.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if they hurt then honestly they are probably just not good quality leather and/or the wrong size...the good stuff in the right size molds to the foot and puts the heel balanced under the body weight properly with zero pain.

And if they make the walk look awkward that's usually a case of having the wrong heel height or pitch. gotta have more a little more ankle mobility than you actually need to go through all the motions in the heel height you chose... otherwise your discomfort will be obvious operating right against a physical limit.

having a totally centered heel is also important for a non-awkward walk and that can be a shoe quality issue

a shoe that's too big in size can also make the walk look awkward because the heel is too far back compared to the foot.

some people's metatarsal bones are set up with one joint farther ahead than the others....now that might be an unavoidable kind of pain for a high pitched shoe...but not everyone has that problem.
Can agree. I have a pair of 4.7/120 cm heel(s) that fit (&) handle like cloud(s). I actually jogged in them; as a test. Lol! I could not believe it; I can walk in them comfortably.

·
Registered
784 Posts
@Catwalk

I like confident women. Often, confident women wear heals. But, correlation is not causation.

That answers all of your questions.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Can agree. I have a pair of 4.7/120 cm heel(s) that fit (&) handle like cloud(s). I actually jogged in them; as a test. Lol! I could not believe it; I can walk in them comfortably.
ooh I wish I could wear 120s. I have some sitting in my closet and I just look at them longingly sometimes without ever wearing them lol. that's awkward territory for me just right up against my ankle mobility limit and it shows...100 is a good pitch for me though :)

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
I just want them to wear whatever feels comfortable and is healthiest and makes them feel the best about their body without the pressures from society and letting the evil patriarchy responsible for all female internal gender competition shaping her mind against her free will and agency and preventing her from loving herself at the extreme of comfort that represents who she truly is and I'm just kidding ofcourse.

This is sexy:

This is not:

It depends whether she can pull it off.

·
exploring space
9,966 Posts
No I don't wear heels, they are horrible to walk in and it's abhorrent that they are seen as the gold standard in work attire. Very annoying sound too.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts