Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
26,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hannibal made one asking women about female celebrities, so I was curious as to which male celebrities males here think are attractive.

·
Registered
401 Posts

Anytime a trailer rolls up and he's in it I instantly get excited to see what it's called. <3

He's funny, a fantastic actor and has a ridiculously awesome smile. His eyes are freaking gems, the accent and his laughter is fantastic. He can play a wild, free-spirited slum kid or a suave, affluent debonair. He can be the hero, or the villain~ he commands the screen anytime he's on it. Intoxicating.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Good thing you added that there at the end. I was so close to just taking you up against the wall over there in a random act of man-fueled passion. Looks like you're safe, for now.

Reactions: Selden

·
Registered
869 Posts

And a few others. But I don't know why girls (and guys) go for girly men/flamboyant men. I mean, I'm not saying they should go with muscle men but I don't get why they swoon over these hipster guys.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
If I had more time to think, and if I could look over every picture I've ever seen, I could most likely come up with much, much better answers. Instead, you get these:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,074 Posts
If I had more time to think, and if I could look over every picture I've ever seen, I could most likely come up with much, much better answers. Instead, you get these:

If I was ever single again, I certainly wouldn't ask you to set me up on a blind date. The best one out of all of them looks like a psychopath, oh wait it's the guy in your avatar (minus the jam all over his face) :dry: There are probably millions of more attractive guys than Arnie too, all that excess bulk is just hideous imo. Moderation is the key.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,074 Posts

Anytime a trailer rolls up and he's in it I instantly get excited to see what it's called. <3

He's funny, a fantastic actor and has a ridiculously awesome smile. His eyes are freaking gems, the accent and his laughter is fantastic. He can play a wild, free-spirited slum kid or a suave, affluent debonair. He can be the hero, or the villain~ he commands the screen anytime he's on it. Intoxicating.

Is that Ewan McGregor? Don't forget he has a fantastic accent too. :happy: I liked him in "The Island".

Reactions: Inverse

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,074 Posts
Btw, I just posted photos on another thread about the sexiest male celebrities so I won't here.

If I did post pics they would be of:
George Clooney,
Jenson Ackles,
Gerard Butler,
Daniel Craig,
Matthew McConaughey,
Hugh Jackman,
Timothy Olyphant,
Josh Lucas,
Ashton Kutcher,
Josh Hartnett,
Ben Affleck,
Brad Pitt

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is that Ewan McGregor? Don't forget he has a fantastic accent too. :happy: I liked him in "The Island".
I've liked him since Trainspotting. :3 The accent is pretty wonderful, he's just adorable and badass at the same time.

Though I was pointed out that he's never really played a villain!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I actually do think Hannibal is very attractive, although disturbing (a lot of the allure comes from the fascination with his character though). I wouldn't consider him to be the MOST attractive though.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.