• i don't know

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or do you have wet dreams? When you wake up and you've ejaculated all over yourself. Do you remember the dream?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Never had one so far, and I doubt I'll start having them now. So I voted never.

·
Banned
954 Posts
I had them when I was a late teenager, 16, I believe. It was before I realized I could masturbate and know how to do it. I can remember it was completely awesome. Doesn't happen anymore. It takes a high pent-up level of horniness that I don't get to by jerking off almost every night.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yep. Only happens if you haven't master-bated in a while. Which causes other problems as well. Females pls understand that masturbation is necessary.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I didn't say that nor imply that. I do not have an opinion on what is necessary regarding that with females. But since you bring it up, just know many females who say they do not masturbate. And had a long term relationship with one who really didnt.
Please don't put words in my mouth or respond to points i didn't make as if I made them.
Id appreciate it. If you wanted to say you thought it was necessary for females to go agead but no reason to act like I said it wasnt.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Yes, he's drippin wet with a hot bod as he's walking up the beach from the water while smilin at me all sexy n stuff
I'm so bad! :O ;) :D :p

Reactions: Iselia

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
i had a dream that i was walking down a driveway, and turned to pee in some rosebushes..

i woke up later to find my mother asking me how there was a pee spot on the carpet floor- turned out i'd sleep walked out of bed, turned around and peed on the floor, before getting back into bed.. that's one of my "inner circle" stories, as in i only tell people that once i know they could be in my inner circle.

but i'll share it on here through my relative anonymity.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
So... what was the purpose of making this thread? Surely there was a reason you were curious about whether men here have wet dreams, and the frequency of such if so? Are you finding this happening to you a lot and you're not sure why, or something?

(I didn't answer the poll, but for whatever reason you're curious: I don't normally, not in a long time. A few times in my life, mostly, if not all, when I was a young teen. As others have said, masturbation... or a proper sex life - so obviously masturbation in my case : / - would typically stop nocturnal emissions)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I always thought every guy has a wet dream in his early to mid teens to mark the beginning of him going through puberty. Hahaha, I know people are going to laugh at what I just wrote. XD

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I always thought every guy has a wet dream in his early to mid teens to mark the beginning of him going through puberty. Hahaha, I know people are going to laugh at what I just wrote. XD
Heh, it's understandable that you would've thought that, but, no, it doesn't work that way precisely. However, I wouldn't be surprised if this *was* (roughly speaking) the case for at least a few guys.

Reactions: CrystallineSheep

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
Dreams wherein I ejaculate, yes. Dreams that have caused me to ejaculate IRL, no.

And you think it's not necessary for females?
Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but would you please explain what happens if girls don't masturbate?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
According to wiki, 83% of men have had wet dreams at least sometime in their life but this is usually limited just to their teenage years. So, there is not any laughing here!

The frequency of nocturnal emissions is highly variable. Some men have experienced large numbers of nocturnal emissions as teenagers, while others have never experienced one. In the United States, 83% of men will experience nocturnal emissions at some time in their life.
Nocturnal emission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And to answer your question, yes.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
Dreams wherein I ejaculate, yes. Dreams that have caused me to ejaculate IRL, no.

Pardon my ignorance on the matter, but would you please explain what happens if girls don't masturbate?
Distraction. Constantly horny. Increased promiscuity, to some extent.

That's been my experience, at least.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts