Personality Cafe banner

MALES: What part of the female body is most attractive?

• Breasts

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Hair

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyes

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Eyebrows

• Ears

• Chin

• Forehead

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cheeks

• Buttocks

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Genitalia

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Legs

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Arms

• Back

• Neck

• Stomach

Votes: 6 8.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Since I am primarily homosexual...I'm really attracted to the torsos of women...the shape of their bodies...their backs and their stomachs and just the general form of the female body is very attractive...I went with stomach though...

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I typically see the ass/hip area first. After that - chest, eyes, stomach... and the rest really just depends on each individual, I guess.

Reactions: Lucretius

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I am primarily homosexual...I'm really attracted to the torsos of women...the shape of their bodies...their backs and their stomachs and just the general form of the female body is very attractive...I went with stomach though...
I was going to add '...and homosexuals', but I thought that would have made the thread too verbose.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
I tend to focus on whatever stands out most in a woman, whether that be her breasts, legs, or back. If I had to choose one, though, I'd definitely say I'm a leg kind of guy. They're a great "appetizer" before the "main course," if you know what I mean. :wink:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I was going to add '...and homosexuals', but I thought that would have made the thread too verbose.
It probably would have been...
I don't think anyone would take any offense to that though...

·
Registered
54 Posts
You know what catches my eye moreso than anything in this world?

In the heat of the day, seeing a girl with exposed shoulders that have been sun kissed as she walks down the street.

That is a wonderful image that I cannot not remember.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Well naturally, I'm not going to tell a woman that she has a nice buttocks.
I do occasionally say "butt," and telling a woman that she has a nice butt does sound a little better than telling her she has a nice ass. But yeah, saying "buttocks" just sounds awkward in this context.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I tend to focus on whatever stands out most in a woman, whether that be her breasts, legs, or back. If I had to choose one, though, I'd definitely say I'm a leg kind of guy. They're a great "appetizer" before the "main course," if you know what I mean. :wink:
AAAAAAAHHHH. YOU'RE THE DEVIL!!!! *Flies back to Male Body part thread*

Reactions: bionic

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm a boob guy but that's more sexual attraction only. when it comes to physical attraction I am a face guy. since eyes are the main course of the face, I picked eyes.

really beautiful eyes make me go 8[___________________________________________________]

Idk why so many people said eyes?!? you can't fuck an eye.....well technically you can but that goes into a whole other subject.
is physical attraction purely based on what is the most optimal for sexing? I think not. there is sexy and then there is beautiful.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.