Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kinda surprised to see the Gen Z forum, I wonder how I missed it, I thought it ended at Y. So, what happens to the people born in the next decade... would they be generation ZZ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've heard omega thrown around a lot. I doubt it will be cut and dry, though. I've heard the start of generation Z range from 1990 to 2008, so I can't even imagine there being solidarity on what to call the next generation.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
>D it "Z" because its the last generation. Humanity is doomed lol.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I was kinda surprised to see the Gen Z forum, I wonder how I missed it, I thought it ended at Y. So, what happens to the people born in the next decade... would they be generation ZZ?
How DID you miss it? lol...
I hope it will have a little less random name.

·
Registered
940 Posts
lol people born in the late 2000s to present are part of the new generation alpha

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Gen A seems to be the only sensible option. Of course, they could always go to Gen W and then go backwards from that.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
I'd go with "On Beyond Zebra," by Doctor Seuss, for the naming of future generations. So the one after Generation Z could be called Generation Yuzz.
Followed by:
Yum
Um
Humpf
Fuddle
Glick
Nuh
Snee
Quan
Thnad
Floob
Zatz
Jogg
Flunn
Itch
Yekk
Vroo
Hi!
(and the last is just an image with no name but it looks cool)
Alas, now, I'm jealous. I want to be part of the Snee generation but am only experiencing a random, undefined Itch!!!
hee hee.
from the Queen of Silly

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Generation nobody-wants-to-think-up-any-more-names-so-lets-just-call-it-whatever-we-feel-like-because-everyone-knows-each-generation-gives-less-of-a-crap-than-the-last-so-they-won't-care-anyway

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
Yikes! That's longer than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!
How do you say all of those words without once coming up for air?
Wow.

Generation nobody-wants-to-think-up-any-more-names-so-lets-just-call-it-whatever-we-feel-like-because-everyone-knows-each-generation-gives-less-of-a-crap-than-the-last-so-they-won't-care-anyway

1 - 20 of 27 Posts