Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being ENTPs, we are good at fuckin everything right? Maybe some things more than others.
Where does your intuition show itself? Assuming we have multiple intelligences, what kind of intelligence do you make the most use of? Or what are you innately good at for no reason?

You don't have to like something to be good at it. REMEMBER THAT.

For me, its physical movement and hand eye coordination. I have played sports all my life, hated every second of it...well, that is, once my dad became the douche-bag father-coach who took little league baseball to THE NEXT LEVEL!

I like non-competitive sports though, i can show off. And i use this intuition of my spatial skills to do stupid little shit too. Like, if i drop something or something drops out of the fridge, i will catch it instinctively, as if though i was fukin spiderman, or if i need to react quickly to someone throwing something at me, ill catch it

When i was around 14, i decided to try to juggle 3 balls, something i couldnt do before...boom...pure fukin intuition, juggling 3 balls like ive been doing it forever...last year, i discovered i am a professional horse-shoe player, and i can do yoga poses that no other 6'3 270lb dude can do. And i can literally FEEL, physically, music. I can feel music moving and sense it....we all have a little synthsesia in us.

How does YOUR intuition maznifest itself?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm like a piece of coal. I sparkle when I'm under enough pressure. I solve the labyrinth by going down EVERY path at once when I'm like that.

Also Ne lets me learn so fast it astounds me. I learned an entire new dance style in like 3 minutes the other night by asking a girl at the club if I could borrow her rhythm for a few minutes (I got some huge Se as well as odd as that sounds so that helped in this situation too). She said yes so I bumped my hips into hers and rode her for a few. Then I stopped, said thanks walked to the other corner of the dance floor and rocked it out like a pro for the rest of the night.

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm like a piece of coal. I sparkle when I'm under enough pressure. I solve the labyrinth by going down EVERY path at once when I'm like that.

Also Ne lets me learn so fast it astounds me. I learned an entire new dance style in like 3 minutes the other night by asking a girl at the club if I could borrow her rhythm for a few minutes (I got some huge Se as well as odd as that sounds so that helped in this situation too). She said yes so I bumped my hips into hers and rode her for a few. Then I stopped, said thanks walked to the other corner of the dance floor and rocked it out like a pro for the rest of the night.
Ya no doubt. Fast learning. You should take a fuckin adderall. I take it, and relate it to that pill on the movie "limitless" haha. And like, lose chunks of time when im focusing on something.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ya no doubt. Fast learning. You should take a fuckin adderall. I take it, and relate it to that pill on the movie "limitless" haha. And like, lose chunks of time when im focusing on something.
Heh ... we used to piggyback ecstasy and cocaine back in the old days. I'm well versed in the "limitless" feeling :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts