Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. This is my first post. I needed to ask the MBTI world about this idea.

The iNtuitive function governs our abilities to test, develop and adopt new ideas. It only follows that types with a more active iNuitive function would be better at understanding new concepts and points of view. Unsurprisingly, types with less active iNuitive functions, like SJs, are known to highly value tradition and the established procedures. This same group, however, temporarily develops an over-active iNuition when stressed into their shadow functions. Does this mean that pushing an SJ into their shadow function would make it easier for someone to change their mind?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I think any person would be easier to take advantage of if you take them out of their comfort zone. Not that I can see any good reason to...

edit: sorry, could've been more polite, but seeing this is your first post, makes me a bit defensive... no offense...

·
MOTM Feb 2010
4,773 Posts
My, what a creepy topic. Sounds about right though. Apply stress and demand inferior function performance. I'm sure that's in an Army Intelligence manual somewhere. You may want to look into intelligence/counter-intelligence interrogation. I'm sure you could find something more conclusive there.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I've always aimed to be offensive in my blog entries where I try and persuade against the status quo, and it seems to have been effective seeing as I've gotten some prudes to bite and think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts