Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I wanted to see what your opinions are on marijuana. And I'm not only talking legalizing it, but other opinions as well. Good/bad, experiences, do you like do it or not, what are the benefits etc.

I'll weigh in on the discussion after I see a few replies. First I just wanna see what your overall opinions are :D

·
Registered
917 Posts
I have never smoked it. I really dont mind it, I find it inoffensive. And I really wouldnt mind trying it.

I can tell from people Ive seen smoking it in college. They reunite in a group and they seem like they were having a blast. :p

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
It's awesome. I particularly like sativas as they let me actually do stuff and socialize while i'm high whereas indicas really don't that much. Sativas make me giggle and trust me that's not common for me. I love it. Indicas are good for watching braindead tv and for sleeping mostly. That can be nice but not generally.

The only real problem i see is that i tend to get very slow even after the immediate effects wear off.

And yeah, the worst thing about pot is that the good stuff is hard to come by and really really expensive where i live. We mostly get soapbar hash. Maroc if you're really really lucky.

edit : Sorry for butting in on the ENTJ forum... But i can be pretty authorative.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
It's for hippies. It's over rated. I hate the smell. I hate the "culture" based upon it. The only thing I find stimulating about it is how the business surrounding it is booming. I live in Denver, the marijuana capital of America. The way the areas are zoned for sales and distribution is crazy. Its pretty amazing to see 3 dispensaries in a row all making ridiculous amounts of money right next to each other. I just don't get it. I would get involved business wise if the laws didn't change every five seconds. It's a freaking gold rush.

Oh yeah... did I mention how stupid I think drug culture is? People really think the shit makes them better or enhances them. If you need drugs as a central or focal point for a personality replacement, or to give your life substance you really are a waste. I understand people who smoke it, and its just something they do like smoke cigarettes or have a beer or whatever... but the type to have a lifestyle around it? Losers for sure.

Reactions: TheBigT

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Never tried it, not interested to.

Reactions: -Halo-

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I see the usefulness of perception-altering substances. I've overcome some big mental blocks with the help of certain compounds. Just as with other vice habits, it's easy to let the spending get out of control. If you have self-discipline and can keep from the excesses (like the stereotypical stoner lifestyle), you're fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts