Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been married to an ENFJ man for a bit over 2 years now. We're both in our mid-twenties. No kids yet. I'm the ISTP. He's a few years older than I am. I realized that we had different personalities, but didn't really realize how different we were until he took the test recently.

I was wondering if any of you have been in relationships with an ENFJ before and have any advice for me? It's pretty tough. We seem to have ups and downs a lot more than most other couples I know. He thinks I'm pretty cold and uncaring. I think he has an negative attitude and seems to know it all. Sometimes I don't know if he's being genuine. I don't know how to bridge the gap between us. I feel like he's really needy. I try to go out of my way to affirm him and all that, but it never seems to be enough.

It seems too early in our marriage for us to be going through all this, but our personalities are just really different. When we get along, we get along really well. But when we don't, it's pretty rough sailing. I want our marriage to be a solid one, but I start to feel pretty antsy when we don't get along for so long.

Advice, please?

·
Registered
923 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts