Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've begun playing Mass Effect 2 today, and was wondering if anyone may know the character's Enneagram types. Any info is appreciated.

Yes, I'm aware 3 is out, but I'm working my way to that one.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
IMO

Tali: 5w4 sp/so INFJ
Jacob: 6w7 sx/so ESFP counterphobic
Miranda: 1w9 Sp/Sx INTJ
Jack: 6w5 sx/sp ISTP counterphobic
Garrus: 6w5 sx/sp ISxP counterphobic
Samara: 1w2 sx/so INFJ
Mordin: 7w8 sx/sp ENTP
Grunt: 8w7 sx/sp ESTJ
Legion <.< is a robot....or software..^^ whatever.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
Legion is clearly 5w6 (lol)

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMO

Tali: 5w4 sp/so INFJ
Jacob: 6w7 sx/so ESFP counterphobic
Miranda: 1w9 Sp/Sx INTJ
Jack: 6w5 sx/sp ISTP counterphobic
Garrus: 6w5 sx/sp ISxP counterphobic
Samara: 1w2 sx/so INFJ
Mordin: 7w8 sx/sp ENTP
Grunt: 8w7 sx/sp ESTJ
Legion <.< is a robot....or software..^^ whatever.
If Jack is a 6w5 then she probably what most end up mistyping as an amoral, "every man for himself" 8. She seems less insecure in initial scenes with dialog.

First 2:50 of this one screams born from Vengeance, as the old RH books said. She seems very much like a 6w5 to me though given how she isolates herself and has been paranoid of wrongdoings:

Grunt is The Challenger 8, he's great. He's always looking for a chance to make himself strong, and wants to see how strong his superiors are to see if they're worthy of follow.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
The entire game is a socionics SLE IEI party (ESTp INFp). Seriously I think every character is the same exact personality (probably due to the writers being of that personality?). I'd say they're all varying flavors of 8's except for everyone you have sex with including possibly garrus. You got grunt, who is the embodiment of roid rage and testosterone, you have mordin who is intelligent and eerily and secretly ruthless mostly in his attitude toward organisms and the end justifies the means. You have zaeed who is obviously a badass in every sense of the word. Commander shephard is an enneagram 10 which makes all other enneagrams suck its kingdom cock.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Tali: 5w6 so/sp HEAD/HEAD
Miranda: 1w9 sx/sp GUT/GUT (but sometimes she seems to have some type of the heart triad)
Jack: 8w7 sx/sp GUT/HEAD (angry lunatic I never liked talking to in the game :p)
Garrus: 6w5 sp/so HEAD/HEAD
Samara: 1w9 so/sx GUT/GUT (idealistic and very principled, follows rules no matter what; makes an abstraction of the people unlike 1w2 who still have the people as individuals in their mind)
Mordin: 7w6! sp/sx HEAD/HEAD
Grunt: 8w9 sx/sp GUT/GUT

Order of preference: Mordin (duh, being original here...), Samara, Tali, Garrus, Miranda, Grunt, Jack.

Reactions: Wake
1 - 8 of 8 Posts