Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do I see all of these sites typing him as ENFJ? He is a freaking ESFP in my opinion. I see a lot of Se and Fi. I see no Ni nor do I see Fe in him at all.

·
Registered
836 Posts
dunno. i think we are more complex than the myers briggs types.

for example - if you saw me obsessively working out, and then driving my red bmw home - my guess is you wouldn't assume that im an INFJ.

maybe he's a good example of our hobbies and interests not being dictated by our personality type?

ie, just because he's obsessive about his body does not make him an S. nor does his random style mean he's an SP.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dunno. i think we are more complex than the myers briggs types.

for example - if you saw me obsessively working out, and then driving my red bmw home - my guess is you wouldn't assume that im an INFJ.

maybe he's a good example of our hobbies and interests not being dictated by our personality type?

ie, just because he's obsessive about his body does not make him an S. nor does his random style mean he's an SP.
I'm not talking about his hobbies and interests. I'm talking about what I've seen in his personal interviews. It doesn't dictate an ENFJ at all. He reeks of ESFP.

Reactions: SarahWilliams

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
My guess is that he is typed as ENFJ because they are often regarded as being very spiritual and Matthew’s speech is very idealistic and almost philosophical. He could very well be ENFJ but I think he might even be XNFP. He doesn’t seem ESFP at all to me, he’s way too chill and not incredibly obnoxious as I assume most ESFPs are. These are all general observations however, so don’t quote me. Just my initial opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts