Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello big brothers and sisters! :tongue:

I've been into MBTI for a while now and it's really helped me break down my fuctions and relation to the world...but sometimes being an Fi dom is frustratingly subjective and limited in that sense :rolleyes: Fi-Si looping and what not..

MY QUESTION!

In what ways do you firecrackers engage your Ne, how does it colour your perspective of the world? Any tips on ways I can bypass Fi and live the possibilities??

Tell me your secrets! :crazy::perc2: (please) :kitteh:

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Think of anything but what is in front of you. Go above literal meanings. Stay happy no matter what, and think, imagine, picture, display all kinds of things in your head, and expand them even further. Dont feel a boundary, dont feel a single restrain on any end. Get engrossed by possibilities and then, LIVE THEM.

Make these petals in the street fly as you throw them around and happily pretend they re fallin from the trees on your face. Stay innocent, as much as you can, while beein naughty inside. Be a figurative beein. Be the fairy's dusk, be the sun's shadow, be Clyde's Bonnie. Let your imagination be the limit and nothing else !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts