Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured INTJs would be the most informed on this.

Read "King,Warrior, Magician, Lover"-Robert Moore 3/4x and I'm curious to how useful his approach is. Has anyone used such archetypes to align the psyche? Is it horseshit that induces placebo?

I've tried active imagination and there was a great deal of grounded clarity to the experience, but I correlate such experience to my expectations of using such exercise along the fact that controlled imagination=high mental stimulation.

Anyway, thoughts and info would be most welcomed

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
Two Million Kilometres of Searching, Klaus Kenneth

Mate, there are 3 sources of energy flow. You, the bad and the Creator. Everything that you ever touch mentally or sentimentally comes from those sources exclusively. In body or out of body, same deal.

You is 75% of the time not you but bad. 24% is you. And 1% is the hardcore.

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
@GeniusOverlord

I have gotten a lot out of researching the Beebe 8 function model of typology and have found that the archetypes attributed to each function are applicable to many people I know. While this might seem a little cluttered (I find it so), it really is the best online reference to his model and you can skim through it and just read the bits about your type once you see how it's formatted. If interested in continuing to pursue archetype theory and matching it to personality, I highly suggest taking this model into account:

Understanding the Archetypes involving the eight functions of type (Beebe model)

Additionally, intertype relationships described at typelogic can also help expand upon Beebe's model because each type, then, also plays a sort of archetypal role which are listed here:

Relationship Pairs: Definitions

Assuming your type is ENTP, if you scroll to the bottom of this description, you can click on each relationship description to see which types fit that archetype to you:

ENTP Profile

I find that the MBTI relationships described by typelogic are not as significant as Beebe's model, but if one understands the gist of Beebe's model, they can also get where typelogic is pulling from since their model is also based on Beebe's model.

Hope this helps.

P.S. I also practice active imagination and I am amazed at how insightful it is.

Reactions: GeniusOverlord

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@anomalia - dafuk? too much Te here not following your train of logic, whos Klaus Kenneth? Why is there 3 and not 2 or 3.3? what is hardcore ?
@brightflashes - You INTJs never fail to disappoint <3 ! thanks for the links gonna have a look at them now, gonna get back to you afterwards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts