Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm feeling curious, do you guys think that there are any ties between MBTI and handwriting? I've always wondered, and now that I've got a little bit of free time I decided that I want to see. I'm posting this on every personality type's forum, and I would really appreciate it if you sent in a sample.
If you want to send in a sample then just write the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog twice on a sheet of note paper. write the first sentence in cursive, and the next sentence in your normal handwriting, and then post it as a reply to this thread. I think it'll be really cool to see whether or not our personalities influence the way we write.
If you would rather not let the rest of the community see your abysmal handwriting then please send it to [email protected]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, truth time. I'm not actually studying your handwriting.
My experimental psychology group and I wrote this to see how the different personality types react to a somewhat complicated request.
have a nice day, sincerely
Lillian, Vanessa, Dave, Mark, and Kayla

·
Banned
1,534 Posts
oh, good, cuz truth time, i wasn't ever gonna get around to posting my handwriting :p but i was thinking about it!

·
Banned
95 Posts
My teacher in 5th grade was obsessed with my handwriting (we learn script then). She once told me she might make 'the best handwriting award' just for me. My lovely handwriting was the envy of all my classmates.

I'm pretty sure that was the last time a teacher ever said anything in a similar context to me ever again.

Oh, and my handwriting has gotten increasingly sloppy over the years. Aging:dry:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts