Registered
15,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Update Mbti and love

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
which one does your update replace? Why can't you copy and paste it into the post instead of making us go to tumblr..... :/

the thing that stands out as terrible, is when you say he/she introvert says <this> about themselves where it's very boastful. I've never really seen an introvert list off things they're great at even in a job interview or dating profile. It never happens, so that's kind of dumb. Change it to "they seem to be <insert talent>", would make much more sense. Most extroverts on the other hand are happy to sell themselves so it's fine there...

·
Registered
15,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which one does your update replace? Why can't you copy and paste it into the post instead of making us go to tumblr..... :/

the thing that stands out as terrible, is when you say he/she introvert says <this> about themselves where it's very boastful. I've never really seen an introvert list off things they're great at even in a job interview or dating profile. It never happens, so that's kind of dumb. Change it to "they seem to be <insert talent>", would make much more sense. Most extroverts on the other hand are happy to sell themselves so it's fine there...
It's just a parody and I stated that it's all jokes and fun in the beginning already . I didn't copy and paste bc it's just something that i made up within minutes for laughs at 5 am ( can't fall asleep) and I know it's offensive that's part of my humor.

·
Registered
15,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love this. MOAR!
Infj women was inspire by the information you have given me- hope you enjoy it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts