Personality Cafe banner
81 - 100 of 121 Posts
I’d love it if most people got to the point of having their own biased opinions.
The much larger problem is groupthink and people instinctively going along with the herd without even thinking, also known as ENTP Hell! :rolleyes:
Tert Fe problem.

I lack it. [emoji23]

Sent sans PC

Discussion starter · #83 ·
@UberY0shi This is the thread. I started an NT one as well... I'll dig it up too.

Reactions: UberY0shi
Discussion starter · #85 ·
Hey @Sour Roses. I might be wrong, but we’re you reading Nardi’s book. What do you think? Get anything out of it. Also the NT Nardi thread was great too. I will thread bump it.

Reactions: Sour Roses
Discussion starter · #86 ·
Hey @Sour Roses. I might be wrong, but we’re you reading Nardi’s book. What do you think? Get anything out of it. Also the NT Nardi thread was great too. I will thread bump it.

Yes, I have it right here on my bookshelf. I love the book!

I'll come back later with a real answer... but today is my moms B-day and I have cake to bake and servitude to perform :p

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Yes, I have it right here on my bookshelf. I love the book!

I'll come back later with a real answer... but today is my moms B-day and I have cake to bake and servitude to perform :p
Oh yay! Have so much fun making that special!
Um.... that webinar I just posted was from Novemeber 2018 and it shows a leap in understanding from him. It was fascinating!

Discussion starter · #89 ·
Reactions: Sour Roses
We want to take in as much information as possible before making a decision (Ne dom) without hurting ourselves or anybody else (Fi) and so we use Ne and Fi together to try to make solutions that will help with these 2 conflicting goals. So we will say to people, "

Discussion starter · #92 ·
This is the best interview yet with Dario Nardi, imo! And recent! Love it!!!

Reactions: Ode to Trees
Discussion starter · #93 · (Edited)
Check out Dario's brain scan when he meditates...when he gets excited about ideas...etc. NEAT!
Also... if you're into the neuroscience of type like I am he just gives out little nuggets like how different type's brains relax, etc.

Reactions: Fru2 and Sour Roses
Discussion starter · #94 ·
The first type he's done an entire PowerPoint on. Yeah! I haven't watched this yet, I'm still on the last video...

Reactions: Fru2 and Sour Roses
Discussion starter · #96 ·

Discussion starter · #97 ·
I really got a lot out of this one:

I'm very intrigued about the "Christmas Tree Brain" because I really relate to it.

Trans-contextual thinking really describes how I think my brain works. My brain is like the World Wide Web with links, pics, and keywords.

Discussion starter · #99 ·
I'm very intrigued about the "Christmas Tree Brain" because I really relate to it.

Trans-contextual thinking really describes how I think my brain works. My brain is like the World Wide Web with links, pics, and keywords.
I totally agree. I think it really covers it. And it makes sense that the Christmas tree means we are scanning all our already learned knowledge looking for matches, connections, and new synergy. I know this is how I learn, all the multiple questions bubble up, I have to choose what to ask first, then I double check my question/theory to see if I’m right, then ask another question and boy is it fun to learn something new.

Have you ever known that you were over-burdening a teacher and your fellow students with questions during a class... concluding to yourself “I guess I’d better stay after class to ask all of these... I’m too excited!”

I totally agree. I think it really covers it. And it makes sense that the Christmas tree means we are scanning all our already learned knowledge looking for matches, connections, and new synergy. I know this is how I learn, all the multiple questions bubble up, I have to choose what to ask first, then I double check my question/theory to see if I’m right, then ask another question and boy is it fun to learn something new.

Have you ever known that you were over-burdening a teacher and your fellow students with questions during a class... concluding to yourself “I guess I’d better stay after class to ask all of these... I’m too excited!”
What you said is Ne Si.
That Christmas Tree Model you mentioned matches perfectly with Jung's definition of Ne Si.
Or for example Se Ni means taking things and reacting to them as they come up (Se) and figuring out something unconsciously when facing a problem (Ni).

81 - 100 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.