Personality Cafe banner

Do you like sleep? If you do, submit your type.

• ISTJ

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • ISTP

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • INFP

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • ESTP

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • ESFP

• ENFP

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • ENTP

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Submit your type if you enjoy sleeping and the events involved in sleep including dreaming.

Additionally, state why you like sleep or why not.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have a hard time going to bed and I have a hard time waking up. The internet seems to be the most fascinating place on earth when it's bed time. But yes, I love sleep. It doesn't matter what time I wake up either, getting out of bed is challenging.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
I hate it if I have to get up in the morning. If I know I can laze around in bed for an hour or two after I wake up, then I love going to sleep.

·
Registered
766 Posts
In the morning, I tend to like sleep very much. So comfortable, and also interesting dreams...
In the evening, that's a whole other matter. Unless I'm really really tired.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I love sleep and can sleep like rock. Although if I cannot sleep on my stomach and with my legs spread out it's really almost impossible to get me to sleep. It's hard to wake me up personally, and depending on how well the sleep is, I can either be okay to cranky in the morning. I try to avoid my grandparents if I wake up early because they get on my nerves easily trying to act all happy and awake and shit. rofl

I think I'm one of the rare people who have a fantastic bed. Have had it since I was a kid and it still feels awesome and firm enough for me to sleep on. Then again, it was my great-grandpa's bed, so he made a good decision. lol

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I love dreaming, my dreams are usually very complex, colourful and have an interesting plot, but I think sleeping is a waste of time. There are so many things I could do if I didn't have to sleep!

No vote, because I don't know my MBTI type.

Reactions: Spades

·
Registered
210 Posts
I only enjoy sleep when I'm sleepy at the time I go to sleep.

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,253 Posts
I love dreaming, my dreams are usually very complex, colourful and have an interesting plot, but I think sleeping is a waste of time. There are so many things I could do if I didn't have to sleep!

No vote, because I don't know my MBTI type.
Ditto. Sleep is for the weak.

Writing dreams down is fantastic for dream recall though!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Although I do love my sleep, especially when I'm in a lucid dream - being able to control what I do. Even after I wake up from a lovely dream I even try to go back to sleep to return to that dream. On a general bases I do find it difficult to get out of bed since I'm just in bed thinking for along time after waking up, unless I need to go somewhere like school.

Then there are other times when I'm staying up late doing school work and such. I hate stopping myself doing something once I'm in the zone of things till it's done (also I work better in the evening). And I feel that sleep is a waste of time, until I feel exhausted of course...

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I'm an INTP who sleeps about 6 hours a night naturally. I can do 4 hours no problem, but I cannot make myself sleep 8+ hours.

I used to think sleep was boring, but now I like it because it brings me nice dreams. It's the time between the fun times at Personality Cafe.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Sleep is ze bomb. Gotta learn something that you can't quite understand? Sleep on it!
Like having dreams where you are being chased but you can't move? Sleep!
Like having dreams where you are flying and then your grandmother whistles you in from above the rolling hills of Scotland for a dinner of turkey legs? Sleep!
Like sleep apnea? Sleep!
It's a mixed bag lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts