Personality Cafe banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Tumblr is all I use, if you count that as social media.

Snapchat once a month because I get bored fast.

Facebook account is only to save my game progress on phones. Never posted anything on there.

I'm too busy reading to care what others are doing.

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
ESTP this and recently, discord. I deactivated FB 4+ years ago. If I want to know about them, I will call and ask and vise versa. Too many damn social media stalkers and annoyances.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The survey is missing IG which has much faster user growth in absolute terms than any other US social networking platform and a lot of international reach. My hypothesis is S types are more represented on IG. I'm curious about YouTube as well.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Instagram is mostly xxFPs (xSFPs particularly) showing off aesthetic stuff. Tumblr is same, though with a higher NFJs population.

Facebook seems FJs (particularly xSFJs). Using the site as the base for community and blog for tribe harmony and welfare (Fe).

Twitter seems mostly for everyone, though I can see Ti doms/auxs making the most tweets with memey phrases and actions.

DeviantArt is really IxFPs with a surprising amount of ISTPs making gritty, nerdy, edgy, and/or cynical arts.

Reddit is xNTPs/ISTPs. The emphasis on forum and discussion leans toward Ne and how logos tend to overcome anything screams Ti. ISTPs put those discussions grounded in reality.

·
Registered
575 Posts
As an introvert I was dreaming of Facebook before there was Facebook. We fantasized about it with my introvert friend: how great it would be if there was a way to have some sort of an idea what people are up to without having to personally see or contact them.

I don't know if it's about having very weak S, but I don't care about Instagram or especially Pinterest at all. I don't want to see other people's photographs, and I definitely don't want to see pictures that they didn't even take, only like.

·
Registered
Why do you want to know my vehicle details.
4,926 Posts
I'm an ENTJ and I dislike most forms of social media.

Twitter - Have an account. Two actually, but don't really use either.
Facebook - Have an account but don't use it much.
Youtube - I watch videos, yes.
G+ - ... Google being Google and shutting down something I liked, just like with Reader.
Instagram - Don't have one.
Tumblr - Have an account, I think. I don't log in often though.
Pinterest - Don't remember if I have an account or not.

I'd probably pass on most phone app social media.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts