Language (Linguistic): 3.86
Social (Interpersonal): 3.86
---------------------------------------
Logic/Math: 3.57
Self (Intrapersonal): 3.57
Body Movement (Kinesthetic): 2.29
Nature (Naturalist): 2
Spatial: 1.71

Well, for an ENTP, seems about right. That Ne dominating at musical and linguistic aspects, Ti granting a little greatness in Logic/Math and Si fucking me up at environmental aspects.
oof

·
Soop for the Soul
1,741 Posts
Kinesthetic (what a shock) 4.43
Social 4.29 (actually a shock)
Logic/Math 4.14 (not a shock)
Musical 4.0 (slightly surprised I scored this high)
Spatial 4.0 (actually thought this would be higher, I'm basically a human compass)
Linguistic 3.71 (Well its slightly above average and that's exactly how I'd describe my linguistic abilities, so sure)
Self 3.14 (Yep, really don't care, but lol'd at 3.14)
Nature 3.14 (I tend to stay indoors)

Average is 3, so apparently I'm above average or average on everything. I always thought I was terrible with introspection but I guess I was comparing it to my other modalities and not to other people's ability to introspect (because how would I know anyway). Probably still pretty shitty at it anyway and this test is just generous or really easy to cheat on, or both. The high social score was pretty shocking, but I've always had fairly well developed Fe for an ISTP and I think its just that coming through...k...bedtime. :eek:nthego::sleepytime:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Logic Math 4.73
Social 4.73
Nature 4.2
Sports 3.7
Language/spatial/self about 3
Music 2

My body is built for power while my brain is built for problem solving and fun.
Completely useless and music/drawing/writing or anything that involves physical precision.

·
Registered
685 Posts
The ENTP genius here got:

Logic/Math 4.71
Spatial 4.43
Social 3.71
Language 3.57
Musical 2.57
Self 2.57
Nature 2.29
Body Movement 1.86

No surprises. Well, I though my musical score will be a little bit higher. But I don't really like music even if I can sing and have a sense of rhythm. Silence is better. It's easier to focus on reading/thinking and hear what people around say when there is no music mixing in. And musical instruments are usually too loud for my sensitive ears.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Language
self
spatial

were the top 3 for me.

Math and music were the bottom 2.

I think some of the questions have nothing to do with intelligence of any kind. Whether or not I feel safe with strangers depends on what the strangers are like and what my previous experiences have been with strangers. It also depends on what kind of safe we're talking about. I don't usually think a stranger will randomly stab me, but they might ridicule me for being strange, if I let my weirdness show. Safe from being manipulated into helping someone who wants to take advantage? I don't know. I'm not overly trusting, but I'm not paranoid either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Above Average: Kinesthetic, Musical, Spatial, Logical/Math, Nature
Average: Interpersonal
Below Average: Linguistic (just below the 3 average), Intrapersonal

·
Registered
405 Posts
4.57 - Self
4.29 - Musical
4 - Language
3.57 - Math
3.43 - Nature
3.43 - Body Movement
2.57 - Social
1.86 - Spatial

Seems like I have a terrible sense of direction, apparently...

·
Registered
172 Posts
i’m an ENFP

4 - musical
3.57 - social
3.43 - self
3.14 - nature
3 - spatial
2.71 - language
1.71 - logic/math
1.71 - body movement

·
Registered
1 Posts
INTJ here. Got Self (4.43), Social (4.29), and Musical (3.86) as my top 3. Not a surprise for me, I consistently tend to find myself outside of what the typical INTJ looks like.

·
Registered
ENTJ 8w9
1,652 Posts
I always got different results for these and never really took them seriously... let's see

3. Linguistic
3. Kinesthetic
3. Self

2.86. Spatial
2.57. Natural
2.57. Social
2.29. Logical-mathematical
1.71. Musical

Fuck you math! Fuck you music! Right in the ear! Death to math and music! I've always hated you! :)

See this is my problem with these tests... I am logical, but not mathematical, but the test keeps repeating questions about numbers, so I got a lower score than I would normally have for logical intelligence. One final thing is the fact that I'm mostly an instinctive person, which is not covered by any of these versions of intelligence... I do whatever my instinct tells me to do and for the most part, it is very reliable. It knows how to take advantage of opportunities and how to avoid traps, so I trust it fully. It does make mistakes from time to time, but it's very rare.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts