Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any sites where I can buy MBTI bumperstickers for my car?

lol I was just wondering about that sitting in bumper to bumper traffic the other day. What if I pulled up behind a car that had an INFJ sticker, that would just be so cool to me. We could start a whole movement! Haha.

Help! :shocked:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
That would be neat, and it would also be interesting to see jackets with our types embroidered on the back. I could make some t-shirts or bumper stickers, but it would be even better if there were some kind of witty statement about our types, like on the motivational posters.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
but it would be even better if there were some kind of witty statement about our types, like on the motivational posters.
Do MBTI prayers count?

ISTJ: Lord help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 am e.s.t.

ISTP: God help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.

ESTP: God help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.

ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.

ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.#

ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).

ESFP: God help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.

ESFJ: God give me patience, and I mean right NOW.

INFJ: Lord help me not be a perfectionist. (did I spell that correctly?)

INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta

ENFP: God,help me to keep my mind on one th-Look a bird-ing at a time.

ENFJ: God help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?

INTJ: Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.

INTP: Lord help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.

ENTP: Lord help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.

ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwatIdo.

:laughing:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
E/INTP/J woud never say "Lord help"

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
INTJ: Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.[/COLOR]

:laughing:
Not realistically.

If they believed in a deity to which they prayed: [Insert respectful address] Don't mess with my work, I won't mess with yours - agreed?

If they didn't: Must not kill, maim or destroy today.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Not realistically.

If they believed in a deity to which they prayed: [Insert respectful address] Don't mess with my work, I won't mess with yours - agreed?

If they didn't: Must not kill, maim or destroy today.:laughing:
rofl !!!
I like the general idea of the spoof.
Thats funny though.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Then why put though at the end of that sentence?
Because thats how I talk.
Though is used at the end of a sentence to make a point.
I didn't make it up.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Nevermind..

Bumperstickers and the like for a car sounds fairly good, though why not make your own? It would be great to have an MBTI motivational poster on as a bumper sticker.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Nevermind..

Bumperstickers and the like for a car sounds fairly good, though why not make your own? It would be great to have an MBTI motivational poster on as a bumper sticker.
but those are need pics . bumper stickers tend to be short and witty phrases.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts