Personality Cafe banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Bear is the larval stage, don't worry, I'm a-coming. Writing your lament.

That's cheating!

Meet me in the evolved human form ... I am the God of War and Tricks. (Plus Lust)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Exquisite angel, Neph. As we've discussed before, what is it with INTJs and death, eh?

[Insert respectful address] Don't mess with my work, I won't mess with yours - agreed?
LMAO!

another:

INTJ
...so don't even try it
:wink:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
The persevering patience and intuitive knowledge that holds power over existence?
Mr. Azrael, what on earth did you just say? :confused:
I'm always one for overly complex and flourished writing, but help me out here :cool:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I think he's saying that a personification of death appeals to INTJs because they value that kind of total control and see the grim reaper figure as a symbol for their favorite qualities, including their detached patience and an almost mystical intuitive awareness, but I have been known to misinterpret Nephy so don't quote me on it.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Mr. Azrael, what on earth did you just say? :confused:
I'm always one for overly complex and flourished writing, but help me out here :cool:
The laws of existence are patterns which, when observed with enough patience may be manipulated. Death represents the ultimate patience. The control comes by understanding the interactions annd alterations in anything and applying the right force on it. Death has its patience and intuition. It just functions perfectly across the board, exactly as it is meant to. Ultimate efficiency. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
21 - 39 of 39 Posts