Personality Cafe banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Banned
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
An update on ENTP, assertive, CapCom, in which Harley Dean is replaced by Fang Jing, as Harley Dean is more of a "Polynesian-Aztec-Ancient Egyptian" type.

You can also view the diagram here: entp assertive capcom — Postimage.org

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
This is a diagram showing the INFJ, Assertive Champion Temperament, SoCom, Hands-on learner, physical intimacy love language

You can also view the diagram here: career temp infj — Postimage.org

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
An update on the Career Temperament diagram for ENTP, SoCom, auditory learner, Energy beings, Charmer Champion Temperament, in which Avril Lavigne is added for the Project-oriented:

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
There are possibly no Career Temperaments for ENTP, auditory learner, quality time love language.

Career Temperaments also appear to be absent for ENTP, auditory learner, physical intimacy love language,

It's also absent for INFJ, hands-on, affirmation love language

INFJ, auditory learner, physical intimacy and quality time love language appear to be also free of Career Temperaments

ENTP, hands-on learner, affirmation love language also don't have Career Temperaments

The absence of Career Temperaments possibly mean that they are "more ancient or coming first into being" on the "genealogical time scale".

Interestingly, INFJ and ENTP, hands-on, affirmation love language appear to be absent of Directional Temperament as well: MBTI+: Emotional Directions or Emotional Direction...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would appreciate it if you could type me again based on what you typed me as last time, the photos etc. Using this set of criteria.

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I would appreciate it if you could type me again based on what you typed me as last time, the photos etc. Using this set of criteria.
I don't think there is Career Temperament for the ENFP, hands-on learner, affirmation love language type.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts