Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a dating site that is based on MBTI. Its run by a non profit and is truly 100% free (as in there are absolutely no services on the site that they charge for). As an INTJ I'd love to see some more ENFP's on there. Take a look if you're interested. Google Project Evolove.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Well you haven't winked or PM'med me on there yet. It's mostly US folks on there since forever.

I actually lure people from there onto Personalitycafe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm looking for a woman in the US so you're correct, I have not winked at you. I'm new here but as I understand it dating is not a purpose of Personality Cafe. Plus there is no way to search by geography. Anyway, in time maybe Project Evolove will become more popular and we'll both get some winks. The price can't be beat.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well I'm looking for a woman in the US so you're correct, I have not winked at you. I'm new here but as I understand it dating is not a purpose of Personality Cafe. Plus there is no way to search by geography. Anyway, in time maybe Project Evolove will become more popular and we'll both get some winks. The price can't be beat.
I made an account on there around a year ago. I went back on it recently to see how it's coming along. Seems to be growing. Same interface though. I feel like the interest in personality types is growing too. Or I'm just seeing what I want to see.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I think PerC's purpose is more "birds of a feather flock together". It is really fun and great to talk to the other types, though.

Reactions: nicoloco90

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Well I'm looking for a woman in the US so you're correct
oh okay, because I doubted for a while of course. haha.

I'm new here but as I understand it dating is not a purpose of Personality Cafe. Plus there is no way to search by geography. Anyway, in time maybe Project Evolove will become more popular and we'll both get some winks. The price can't be beat.
Well, there where are people sharing interest .... things can develop. This is not a dating site but that doesn't mean you can't get involved with others. It is much easier to get to know people on here than on projectevolove, because there are many threads to help conversation and promote genuine interaction. A datingsite is so laden.

5,146 Posts
There is a dating site that is based on MBTI. Its run by a non profit and is truly 100% free (as in there are absolutely no services on the site that they charge for). As an INTJ I'd love to see some more ENFP's on there. Take a look if you're interested. Google Project Evolove.
Good luck with MBTI being at least 50% inaccurate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts