Personality Cafe banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The spirit of the spirits
11,025 Posts
Name me one person who lives to 100, and still fully independent, and yet went to sleep at 4AM daily when in their 20s and 30s
You know, 100 years is a bit unrealistic number for anyone. One is super lucky to achieve that, even with healthy habits.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Naga Reptilians appear to be able to "inflate" their individual Role Temperament through murder or human sacrifice. This increases their fear factor, and makes them appear more intimidating.

This is in contrast to Energy beings, who appear to "decrease" their Role Temperament upon murder, or after becoming an Ascended Energy being. Energy beings can inflate their Role Temperament through wearing makeup, tattooing or drawing whiskers on the face.

Please refer to the Frequency Temperament thread for information regarding the Naga Reptilian and Energy being.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
In an earlier post, I have said that I saw myself as 11PM as a child, though that doesn't appear to be correct. It might just be that I was very thin at the time.

An offshoot of the Role Temperament is the Time-Stamp, which is about the speed or pace of the environment. If there is a mismatch in Time-Stamp (where a person's Time-Stamp is higher than that of the environment), then people are more likely to run into accidents, or be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Role Temperament examples of INFJ, SoCom, hands-on learner, physical intimacy love language, Project-oriented Career Temperament, Mind-oriented Directional Temperament

Interestingly, whereas the Role Temperament examples of the ENTP show close consistency in the facial features, that for INFJ looks more like an amalgamation of Ne-Dom. This makes sense, as the Mind-, Throat-, and Heart-imprinting are done by ENTP similar in Career Temperament and DIrectional Temperament.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts