Registered
6,166 Posts
wow much doge

Reactions: sinaasappel

·
Registered
411 Posts
ENTP- 7w8-Cancer (lmao).

I don't know enough about the Enneagram to give a full critique but Astrology is nonsense. I say that both from a scientific standpoint and from the fact that my "sign" is not remotely like me.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
INFP - 4w5 - Taurus

And apparently I have all the "signature" traits of these (INFP's dreaminess, 4's individualism and Taurus' stubborness), but at the same time I break the stereotypes in a lot of ways.

Yea, astrology is nonsense, but fun.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
ENFP 7w6 Taurus
I sound more like a Gemini, but that is my moon sign so there ya go. My mom's an Aries on the cusp of Taurus (April 19) and she sounds more like one than me.

·
Registered
206 Posts
INTJ 5 Capricorn.

My ENFP friend has been super into astrology, so in her ramblings about different planets and degrees, she has decided I'm super Capricorn so much that it hurts. lol I do think some of the aspects of the planet signs can be related to different cognitive functions. They don't entirely match up, but a lot of them are similar in their goals.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
MBTI + Enneagram + Astrology = 1/3rd of psychology and 2/3 of bullshit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ENFP, 4w5, Aquarius.
I think there's a connection between MBTI and Enneagram, in that it seems like most MBTI types usually have a common Enneagram type (or two, or three). Like, Apparently the most common Enneagram types for ENFPs are 7, 2, and 4. So, I mean, I guess there's probably some sort of correlation there. :p
Astrology, though... I'm still not sure I believe it's legit (but I'm not gonna discredit it entirely, 'cause a lot of Aquarius traits seem to fit me). I've seen people typed as ENFPs and their zodiac signs or whatever have been alllll over the place.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I refuse to answer this. Astrology is completely nonsensical, indeed offensively nonsensical, and the fact that so many people give it serious treatment make me despair for humanity.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts