Personality Cafe banner

MBTI ENxx types, what is your MBTI and Socionics type?

• MBTI ENFP, socionics ENFj

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MBTI ENFP, other socionics type

• MBTI ENTJ, socionics ENTp

• MBTI ENTJ, other socionics type

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
This is to check for J/P assignments for MBTI extroverted intuitive types.
>.> you see..uhm....I'm ENFp IEE in socionics, however I have phlegmatic/melancholic temperament, which roughly equates to IJ temperament & since I'm not sanguine by any measure according to MBTi I cannot be either one of these types: ESFJ, ENFP, ENTP, ESFP.

o_O thus I figure since I'm not really ENFP, but I'm Fi-IEE (a very non social one at that)...it would be odd to vote on the poll.

The odd thing is that I'm neither an introvert nor an extrovert and I recover energy best by sleeping or doing fun stuff alone or with people (doesn't really mater as long as I'm engaged in something interesting).

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
With that being said, I take it your one of those who thinks that the MBTI and Socionics are completely different.
It means he's being honest and saying he doesn't know for sure. This thread and the poll is a way to figure it out.

·
Registered
15,139 Posts
Enfp - IEE here - I relate much better to the Socionic description

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, alright kid. :wink:

I don't know what your on, but I'll take some. :laughing:
Something I've posted back in 2012: "MBTI and socionics are exactly the same system of 16 types".

You are such a derpalicious spaz LOL, hope to see you around this forum again :kitteh:

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
Something I've posted back in 2012: "MBTI and socionics are exactly the same system of 16 types".

You are such a derpalicious spaz LOL, hope to see you around this forum again :kitteh:
Haha, I forgot Im supposed to know the entirety of your post history, despite joining in late 2013 and have never heard of you before.

Lol! swagalicious! ROFLcopter! Yolo! :laughing:

Than whats the point of your thread?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I wasn't aware we were arguing.

Care to respond to the conversation WE were having? :proud:
You claim that the two systems are the same without providing any reasoning or evidence. Only saying that it's obvious.

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
You claim that the two systems are the same without providing any reasoning or evidence. Only saying that it's obvious.
Both were based off of C.G. Jung's Psychological Theory.

Isabel Myers and Katherine Briggs later condensed Jung's work into what we know of MBTI today-blah-blah-blah, im sure you know the story already.

Socionics was conceived much later by Lithuanian Sociologists based off of Jung's Theory; the same Theory used by Myers and Briggs to create the MBTI.

The two systems ARE in fact different, however the basic general frame work is the same-so the two correlate quite well as long as you understand it.

I believe were on the same page now, Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts