• Clairsentient + Clairalience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Melanie Beckler and Erin Pavlina mention the psychic modalities in people, which are ways in which people tap into the Source of creative-thinking manifesting in physical form, that transcends the bodily needs and desires. The psychic modalities are like how people are born as introvert or extrovert, thinking or feeling, intuitive or sensing. However, there also appears to be two intuitive modalities, in which people have a preference for, similar to how people are either right-handed or left-handed. The intuitive modalities help with examining or judging situations and experiences. The following goes into detail about the six modalities (four psychic and two intuitive modalities).

The four psychic modalities, with their descriptions, are:

Claircognizant or Claircognizance: "Clear knowing" or the ability to get information as a direct download. People who has this as their dominant psychic modality identify with the phrase: "I just now it".
Clairaudient or Clairaudience: "Clear hearing" or the ability to hear information presented as a voice. People with this dominant psychic modality identify with the phrases: "that little voice says" or "my little voice tells me".
Clairsentient or Clairsentience: "Clear feeling" or the ability to feel or sense something in the body pretaining to a situation or experience, or with regards to making decisions. People who has this as their dominant psychic modality identify with the phrase "I have a bad (or great) feeling about this", or "I don't feel good" or "I feel great about this".
Clairvoyant or Clairvoyance: "Clear seeing" or the ability to see something in the mind's eye about a situation, or when making a decision. People with clairvoyant dominant say things as "I saw that coming", or "no wonder I was getting those images".

The two intuitive modalities are:

Clairalient or Clairalience: "Clear smelling" or the ability to translate experiences, situations, or decisions. People who prefer this like to translate experiences, people or situations into smells. They identify more with phrases such as "this smells fishy" or "it smells wonderful".

Clairgustant or Clairgustance: "Clear tasting" or the ability to translate experiences, people, and situations into tastes. They can judge whether a situation or person is pleasant by getting a taste in the mouth. People with the claigustant dominant intuitive modality prefer phrases such as "that tastes really good", "it's so tasty", or "that left a bad feeling in my mouth".

These modalities also show up in physical objects, or manifest themselves physically. The following examples use wrist watches, pocket watches, dogs, cats, and camouflage as some of the many objects that the modalities can present themselves. The psychic modalities show up as how they appear, while the intuitive modalities show up as either light or airy (clairalience), or heavy or down-to-earth (clairgustance).

Psychic modalities and intutive modality preferences in watches:

Wrist watches have the clairgustance as the intuitive modality, while pocket watches have clairalience for intuitive modality. For the psychic modality, certain watches have all four about equally present, with none psychic modality dominating. In terms of watches, indications of it being claircognizant include simple interface, and "clean" look. Indications of watches being clairaudient include square borders, and looking like it can give off sounds. Indications of watches being clairsentient include having a heavy set frame. Indications of watches being clairvoyant include having a visually stunning interface, full of details and intricacies.

modalities-watches-small.jpg

Please view via this link if you are not logged in: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557631203-modalities-watches.jpg

Psychic modalities and intutive modality preferences in camouflage patterns:

Camouflage designs also have modalities, possibly reflecting the modalities of the person who designed the camo patterns, as well as the people who selected the patterns for service. At times, the camouflage pattern will exhibit characteristics of all four psychic modalities, with no one dominating.

Clairgustance camouflage patterns have the feel of "you can almost taste it", while the clairalience camouflage patterns have more of the "it smells heavy" or "there is a light fragrance" feel. Claircognizant camouflage has the "we are all one and together" feel, while the clairaudient camouflage has the "feeling great" feel. Clairsentient camouflage has the "tying everything together" look, while the clairvoyant camo has the "intricate and complex" look.

modalities-cams-small.jpg

Please view this link Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557647570-psychic-intuitive-modalities-cams.jpg., if you are not logged in. You can also view these examples as well: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557631136-4mod-2int-cams.jpg and Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557631133-four-modalities-cams.jpg

Psychic modalities and intutive modality preferences in dogs and cats:

Claircognizant dogs appear to be very pack-oriented, while claircognizant cats look "eager to please".
Clairaudient dogs appear alert and attentive, while clairaudient cats look inquisitive and aware.
Clairsentient dogs appear introspective, while clairsentient cats look reflective.
Clairvoyant dogs appear "ready to roll", while clairvoyant cats look attentive and ready.

Clairalience-preference dogs have a longer looking face, with lighter-looking lower jaws
Clairgustance-preference dogs have more of a protruding jaw, and heavier on the bottom of the face

Clairalience-preference cats have a longer snout, with lighter-looking skull
Clairgustance-preference cats have more of a punched-in looking face, and heavier-looking skull

Modalities in dogs:

modalities-dogs-small.jpg
If you are not logged in to see this, please view using this link: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557631137-modalities-dogs.jpg

Modalities in cats:

modalities-cats-small.jpg

If you are not logged in to see this, please view using this link: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/19/7/1557631140-modalities-cats.jpg

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the wrist watch, there are wrist watches where they are made for clairalience people, in which the wrist bands are made out of stone-looking material, and are fairly big and "fancy". On the other hand, for the pocket watches, it could be that steel chains are preferred by clairgustance people, while those with nylon strings or related material, are for clairalience people.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I don't know if this is a thing, but I've experienced a number of these at least one time.

Most prevalent for me is clairvoyance, but rather than getting images out of nowhere I think it's more of a logical process of seeing the data I've ingested over time and where these may lead.

I've been reasonably accurate on world events, and I used this 'ability' in conjunction with Maths when I was Forecasting energy demand for a company I worked for. Sometimes, even the most sophisticated model won't pick shifts in politics/economy fast enough and it's difficult to code everything in a model anyways.

Re the clairgustance or clairaliance I can only recall times when I used phrases associated with the former. I actually use phrases like that quite a bit, and bad situations do leave a bad taste in my mouth, so there's that.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This image is from the Champion Temperaments, though appears to also apply to the four modalities. It's interesting to note that the claircognizant and the clairsentient MBTI+ INFJ are both of the clairgustance intuitive modality, while the clairvoyant and the clairaudient MBTI+ INFJ are of the clairalience intuitive modality.

infj-handson-four-clairs-small.jpg
If you are not logged in, please view the image here: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/21/2/1558409752-infj-handson-four-clairs.jpg

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carol Tuttle mentions four types in her book, Dressing Your Truth. I have identified how Carol Tuttle's four types relate to the psychic modalities mentioned by Erin Pavlina:

Type 1: Clairaudient ("Clear hearing")
Type 2: Claircognizant ("Clear knowing")
Type 3: Clairsentient ("Clear feeling")
Type 4: Clairvoyant ("Clear seeing")

In light of this, I'm 2-3, so claircognizant primary and clairsentient secondary (I use clairsentience often to confirm my feelings-thoughts, having been derived using claircog). I have found this information about Carol Tuttle and her work in this post: https://www.personalitycafe.com/other-personality-theories/1291033-dressing-your-truth-carol-tuttle.html

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Besides Sichuanese and American English, where the four psychic modalities are about equally present, the four psychic modalities also have their intutiive preferences. However, in this example diagram, they are not given. For example, Cantonese is Clairaudience-Clairalience, while Mandarin Chinese is Clairaudience-Clairgustance, though only Chinese is listed for Clairaudience. Similarly, Shanghainese is likely Clairsentience-Clairalience, while German is Clarisentience-Clairgustance, though only German is listed for the Clairsentience example. I will likely update this diagram when I have more language samples to use.

modalities-languages-small.jpg
If you are not logged in, please use this link to view image: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/23/3/1559755575-modalities-languages.jpg

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's likely that clairgustance people like to chew using the right side of their mouth, while clairalience people like to chew using the left side of their mouth

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I feel people who's native language matches with their modality tend to be more confident and sure of themselves, relative to others in the population who speak the same language-dialect. They are generally better developed personality-wise. Therefore, speaking a language (or dialect) that suits your personality is particularly important, just like wearing the right clothing. If you "speak" your personality, and remain true to yourself in your actions, then you can feel better just by being you.

Also, the intuitive modalities are particular to certain tasks as well:

People who prefer Clairgustance like activities where they can ponder over things, such as analyzing the stock market or spotting trends, counseling, or tasks that require patience and detail, like data entry. On the other hand, clairalience people prefer a variety of activities, and more constant interaction or action, such as receptionists, cashiers, computer programming, dentists and surgeons.

The dominant psychic modality is how people get their ideas, while the secondary psychic modality is likely used to confirm their original thoughts. For example, if you have an idea to do something, though your logic tells you to do otherwise, or not do it, then you can confirm that action-oriented idea by using your secondary psychic modality. If the secondary psychic modality agrees with the first, then you can be sure that doing the action will be to your benefit.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Is there a test or anything we can do, or go I just tell you which images and languages I prefer?

I like Japanese over Chinese
I prefer Cantonese over Mandarin
I like German over Spanish
I don't like Taglog, French and Spanish and haven't heard of that Shinchuanese one. English, well I speak that, but I like English accents better than Australian , American, Scottish and Irish. Kiwi accent is okay.

Out of the cats I like the top left one.
I like the pocket watches.

I like German Shephards.

I like the Rhodesian Reed camouflage.
The Auscam and the ACR New type.

Reactions: Sparky

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a test or anything we can do, or go I just tell you which images and languages I prefer?

I like Japanese over Chinese
I prefer Cantonese over Mandarin
I like German over Spanish
I don't like Taglog, French and Spanish and haven't heard of that Shinchuanese one. English, well I speak that, but I like English accents better than Australian , American, Scottish and Irish. Kiwi accent is okay.

Out of the cats I like the top left one.
I like the pocket watches.

I like German Shephards.

I like the Rhodesian Reed camouflage.
The Auscam and the ACR New type.
Thank you so much.

I haven't created a test (though you are welcome to make one, as this might be more of your specialty). For the time-being, you can see the pictures, and pick the ones you prefer, like, or identify with more to type yourself.

From your choices, you definitely have a preference for Clairalience, and I can say with more confidence that you are Claircognizant, not only by the choices, but also by your writing-formatting style.

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Thank you so much.

I haven't created a test (though you are welcome to make one, as this might be more of your specialty). For the time-being, you can see the pictures, and pick the ones you prefer, like, or identify with more to type yourself.

From your choices, you definitely have a preference for Clairalience, and I can say with more confidence that you are Claircognizant, not only by the choices, but also by your writing-formatting style.
It's funny you say that about smell because I can taste things just by smelling them. Not everything necessarily, but some things.

Reactions: Sparky

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here are the modalities for military helmet designs. It's interesting to note that I have included "Assertive Temperament" designs, which feature all the modalities in a single design. The Career Temperament differs for the Assertive designs, though in terms of Modalities, they are very similar in how they feature all the modalities about the same. In terms of Environment Temperaments, they look similar as well in the areas of People- Bank- Law-, which means they are also likely Ascended designs as well:

modalities-helmets-small.jpg
If you are not logged in, or like to view a larger image, please click this link: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/27/6/1562390784-modalities-helmets.jpg

The modalities are very interesting, in that they can be found in all objects, and exist as colors-structures in birds, trees, flowers, and even sounds-music. Modalities also feature in people's postures, actions, and methods of doing things. Therefore, it is also important in the field of packaging and UI designs.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Modalities are present in taste, and even smell.

Children behave "strangely" to adults in the way the move, like twisting their arms, or moving their hands. This is actually to show their modality to those around them, especially to the child's parents.

A person's name has a sound, which also has modality. A person attaches great importance to his name, because that's what the people important to him call him. If the modality of the name does not match the modality of the person, then the person might feel inadequate in some way, like there is an image he has to live up to, without really knowing what it is (if not for learning modality).

Because modality is so present in designs, character fonts and typefaces also feature modality in them. You might be more attracted to certain fonts than others, and the answer is likely due to the modality matching your style.

Carol Tuttle on her website, Dressing Your Truth, speaks about modalities in the four types. I find her descriptions for each type interesting:

Type 1 - Bright & Animated (Clairaudient): If you express this Type (the clairaudient type)of beauty, your inner light comes out in your youthful, animated features. You have a light about you that brightens other people’s day. If you’ve ever wanted to be taken more seriously, you might have dressed in dark or structured clothing. But that goes against your light nature. It makes you look stifled and drained. You’ll feel free to be yourself when you embrace your bright nature in your style.

Type 2 - Soft & Subtle (Claircognizant): If you express this Type (claircognizant type) of beauty, your soft-spoken nature shows up in your blended, softened features. Your presence has a calming effect on others. Ever worry that you’re too soft-spoken, or even boring? You might have worn stronger colors to compensate. But bold clothes or bright highlights will just wash you out and make you disappear. Embrace softness in your style and your powerful gentleness will show up.

Type 3 - Rich & Dynamic (Clairsentient): If you express this Type (clairsentient type) of beauty, your inner drive comes out in your dynamic features. You have a powerful presence that moves others into action.You’re a natural go-getter. If you’ve ever been judged for that, you may have tried to soften your drive. But soft clothing and hairstyles conflict with your dynamic features. Any kind of frill will actually make you look more masculine! You need texture and richness to feel your best.

Type 4 - Bold & Striking (Clairvoyant): If you express this Type (clairvoyant type) of beauty, your inner balance shows outwardly in more refined features. You have a quality of beauty that others perceive as striking.You know your own mind, so you might have been called a “know-it-all” or critical. If that’s the case, you may wear clothes that don’t stand out. You don’t have to retreat! When you express your bold nature with a distinct style, people know what to expect—and they respect it. You help others see their truth by living yours.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is an update on the modalities for cats:

I have added the Assertive/Sensor Modalities, where all the modalities are equally accessible, though with default modality:

cats-modalities-2small.jpg

If you would like to see a larger image, please click here: Visionneuse images - Noelshack - http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/34/1/1566231550-cats-modalities-2.jpg

----------

It looks like for Claircog and Clairaud, the Energy beings are more Love-prone, in terms of Emotional Temperaments, though for Clairvis and Clairsent, the Energy beings are more Belief-prone.

----------

Now that I have access to Unconditional Belief (besides having Unconditional Love, and with no emotional repressions in the other four areas), I find myself having more energy as well. Being able to detect the Emotional Repressions of other people, also gave access to be able to tune to their emotional repressions automatically, to better relate to the person on his level.

This is unrelated to modalities, though I find myself able to detect the Emotional Directions of people (whether they direct it towards Mind, Self, Others, Actions, or Body). This allows me to see other people's motivations and desires (as they relate to me) as well.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To have more vivid dreams, open your dominant Modality (or default Modality, if you are Assertive or Sensor). Before, I feel like I scarcely have any dreams, though ever since opening the Default Modality, I often have very vivid dreams now.

For Energy beings, it feels like their dress-appearance, and many of the toys and objects they like mirror the Modality-type they are attracted to. For example, a Claircog dominant-Clairgustance preference person might wear clothing styles that are attractive to Clairsent-Clairalience people, or be given the type of clothes by his parents. This is especially prevalent in the actions-appearance of the family of the Energy-being, specifically the clothes given by, and the daily habits of the parents of the Energy being.

For Reptilian beings, it appears they are more consistent in wearing dresses that are true to their personality, instead of the person they have a love-interest for; though they are more prone to be spouse-, family- focused, and others- emotionally directed.

----------

I have gained easier access to the third modality by using Unconditional Belief, which also allows me to "see" with the mind's eye, the emotional directions of people.

The fourth modality is often found in my actions, and since it's Clairaud for me, I tend to have interest in a myriad of things, and my method of organization consists of throwing everything extra into a box or bag, so as to dig for them later when I want something.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts