• ISFJ

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so here is what I want to point out and make my prediction. i am rather new, so bear with me.

One, the environment in the hunger games changes in many different ways. In my opinion, "P" has an advantage because they are more adaptable, but this doesn't mean they will necessarily beat J, because other factors.
Also, T probably is better than F, because they probably are more, well, willing to kill. If an F is threatened, and they feel the other one is evil, the F may have more rage, and this may change outcomes. E vs I is something that is debatable. I would say not being in a group increases your chance of survival, but a group, if you know how to use it to your advantage, can also be useful. Like ENTJ, wont die in the beginning, but if they go into a group, they will not win, because other members will be threatened, and kill him off. An Introvert in a group, probably kill off one of the group members and run off, because they aren't seen as a threat. On the other hand, Someone like an ENTP, can manipulate a group while not being seen as a threat, so that also, in my opinion, is a plus. N vs S. I think For N, half will die, and then all the S will die, and a N will win. N can see the outcomes of the game and understand the idea and concept, while S will survive the bloodbath in the beginning, but will die later one. Im going to state this outright, INFP will not win.
Now another Concept is the audience. So people who are more charming are more likely to win, because the hunger games is also a show.
So People like Infp, entp, enfp, estp, and some others, i believe will also have a good chance because they are more likable. Infp, still aint winning.

I would say Entp wins 25%
Then maybe ESTP wins 10%
ENTJ wins 10%

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings CyberConor and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum CyberConor. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
First of all, welcome to PersonalityCafe CyberConner! Now on to the topic at hand.

In my opinion, the winner would be either an ENTJ or ISTP. An ENTJ would win by forming a team of all the most talented contestants, killing the other "non-careers", and then betraying his "friends." An ISTP would win by going it alone, using his rugged survival skills to survive for weeks on end, and wait until there was only one person left, at which point the ISTP would lure him into a trap and his death.

As for why the other types aren't as likely to win:
F-types: They are all too compassionate and would have trouble killing others.
xSTJ: They are far too predictable and would be unable to adapt to rapidly changing conditions.
INTx: They are too lazy and physically unfit to survive in the wilderness.
ExTP: They are too reckless and probably make some really stupid mistake that leads to their death.

Also just remember that all of the above is a fun thought exercise just based off of stereotypes and I did not intend to offend anyone.

·
Registered
82 Posts
One time, a roleplayer member on a site I am on had a dream with our characters, but Hunger Games style. Needless to say, my ISTP character won. Thus, I am voting for ISTP.

·
Registered
192 Posts
While EJs certainly do have the characteristics of a leader, I can't see them as winners when their group disbands. Not only that, it's quite hard to keep a group together where everyone in it has a goal to kill each other and given how dominant the EJs, they put quite a big cross on their backs and their strength ultimately turns into a weakness. The longer that the group stays together, the more its members start to feel threatened by one another and it will eventually collapse with its leader as its first victim. (Picture Tywin Lannister shot to death while taking a dump)

The IPs have a low chance of winning as well, though I can sort of expect them to sort of clump up together and their alliance will be much stronger and more cooperative than the others. Their firepower is extremely low though, with the ISTP being the exception. They would either all die together or clumsily kill each other 5 year old ninja style. (Picture a family of puppies equipped with state of the art squishy toys that shoots poison darts)

The EPs are the ones I'd expect to be the loose canons, probably the ones who would fight for the resources at the beginning of the game and keep exploring and killing whoever they coincidentally come across. (Picture the genie from Aladdin on a casual murderous rampage)

I actually think that IJs have the lowest chance of winning since they seem like the ones who are most reclusive and least cooperative, and their strength lies in careful and methodical planning, something which does not quite work out well in the Hunger Games. But if they are in a group, like the IP one, they could lead the most innocent destructive force the Hunger Games has ever seen. (Picture an asexual female philosophical monkey surrounded by 100 male monkeys in heat.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Imo, this is all a bit too complicated. We can't judge accurately which types are most likely to win by the stereotypes. ENFJs can predict what happens, and then use their Fe people skills to trick opponents. ISFJs can use their background knowledge and skills to win, motivated by the thought of their families and friends waiting at home. Any type can use any skill and/or motivation to win. If Feelers seem too compassionate...well, what if they're taking revenge because the Capitol killed their families at a young age, and grew up without knowing the right/wrong of killing because their minds were on the revenge theme all the time? There are tons of what-ifs out there, and therefore, there is absolutely no way we can correctly judge this just by stereotypes.

Also, i noticed from the results that nobody voted for the SF types or ENFJ. Just an interesting thing i'd like to point out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reality TV

This is also a reality TV show, the hunger games requires charming or at least people who make a big show. ISTP might not end up having a really interesting hunger games.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts