Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been loving this game lately, and was thinking of starting a thread to guess the character's types.

Here are my guesses (They're likely terribly wrong but I may as well give it a shot):

FIRST GENERATION
Robin: I could see the Avatar being an INTP, INTJ, or INFJ.
Chrom: ESTJ.
Lissa: ENFP.
Frederick: ISTJ.
Sully: ESTP.
Virion: ESFP.
Stahl: ISFJ.
Sumia: INFP.
Miriel: INTJ.
Vaike: ESTP.
Kellam: ISFP?
Lon'qu: IxTJ.
Ricken: ESFJ?
Maribelle: ESTJ.
Panne: ISTJ.
Gaius: INTP.
Cordelia: ENFJ.
Gregor: ISTP.
Nowi: ENFP.
Libra: ISFJ?
Tharja: INxJ.
Olivia: ISFP.
Cherche: ISTJ?
Henry: ENTP.
Say'ri: ISFJ?
Basilio: ESTP.
Flavia: ENTJ.
Donnel: ESFJ?
Anna: ENTP.
Tiki: ENFJ? INFP? I'm not sure about her.

SECOND GENERATION
Lucina: INFJ.
Owain: ESFP.
Inigo: ESTP.
Brady: ISTP?
Kjelle: INTJ.
Cynthia: ESFx.
Severa: IxTP.
Gerome: IxTJ.
Morgan: ENFJ.
Yarne: INFP.
Laurent: INTJ.
Noire: IxFJ.
Nah: INTP.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
It's been a little while since I played this.

FIRST GENERATION
Chrom: ESxJ, I'm not sure.
Lissa: ESFP.
Frederick: ESTJ.
Virion: ESFJ.
Stahl: ISFP.
Miriel: ISTJ.
Vaike: ESFP.
Kellam: ISFJ...?
Lon'qu: ISTJ.
Ricken: INFP.
Gaius: ENTP.
Libra: ISFJ.
Tharja: INTP.
Cherche: ISxJ
Henry: ENTP.
Say'ri: ESFJ?
Basilio: ESTJ.
Donnel: ISFJ?
Anna: ESTP.
Tiki: ENFJ?

SECOND GENERATION
Lucina: INFJ.
Owain: ESFP.
Inigo: ESTP.
Brady: Not sure.
Kjelle: ISTJ.
Cynthia: Not sure.
Severa: Not sure.
Gerome: INTJ.
Morgan: ENFJ.
Yarne: ISFP.
Laurent: ISTJ.
Noire: ISFJ.
Nah: INTP?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I always thought of Chrom as an ENFJ. Tiki struck me as an INFJ. I agree with most of the rest.

Reactions: RoseOfStarlight

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is probably my favourite 3ds game, despite the kinda sucky storyline.

First generation
Robin: ENFJ
Chrom: ESFJ
Lissa: ESFP
Frederick: ISTJ
Sully: ESTP
Virion: ESFP
Stahl: ISFJ
Vaike: ESFP
Miriel: ISTJ
Sumia: INFP
Kellam: ISFP
Donnel: ISFJ
Lon'qu: ISTJ
Ricken: INFP
Maribelle: ESTJ
Gaius: ENTP
Panne: ISTJ
Cordelia: ESFJ
Gregor: ISTP
Nowi: ENFP
Libra: INFJ
Tharja: INFJ
Anna: ESTP
Olivia: ISFP
Cherche: ISFJ
Henry: ENTP
Say'ri: ISFJ
Tiki: INFJ
Basilio: ESTP
Flavia: ENTJ

Second generation
Lucina:INFJ
Morgan: ENFJ
Owain: ENFP
Inigo: ESTP
Brady: ISTP
Kjelle: ESTJ
Cynthia: ENFP
Severa: ESTJ
Gerome: INTJ
Yarne: ISFJ
Laurent: ISTJ
Noire: ISFP
Nah: INTP
Cynthia: ENFP

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that I've replayed it a couple of times:

FIRST GENERATION
Robin: INFJ/INTP.
Chrom: ExFJ.
Lissa: ENFP.
Frederick: ISxJ.
Virion: ESFP.
Stahl: ISFP.
Miriel: INTJ.
Vaike: ESTP.
Kellam: ISFJ.
Lon'qu: ISTJ.
Ricken: INFP, I'm pretty sure.
Gaius: xNTP.
Libra: ISFJ?
Tharja: INTP.
Cherche: ISFJ.
Henry: ENTP, hands down.
Say'ri: ISFJ?
Basilio: ESTP.
Donnel: ESFJ?
Anna: ENTP.
Tiki: xNFJ.

SECOND GENERATION
Lucina: INFJ, without a doubt.
Owain: ESxP.
Inigo: ExFP.
Brady: ISTP?
Kjelle: INTJ.
Cynthia: ESFx.
Severa: IxTP.
Gerome: IxTJ.
Female Morgan: ENFx.
Male Morgan: xNFJ.
Yarne: ISFJ.
Laurent: INTJ.
Noire: ISFJ.
Nah: INTP.

Reactions: xLeonhart

·
Registered
125 Posts

Robin: INFJ/INTP.
He can be confusing at times, though the question is whether he uses Ni or Ne. I've been trying to figure his type out, but I haven't played the game for a long time now. Can you share your opinion of this with me?

Reactions: RoseOfStarlight

·
Registered
356 Posts
Typing Robin for now because about to leave computer; will return to type others eventually.

Robin: Te/Fi Se/Ni - Ni Te Fi Se - INTJ
The job of being a tactician requires Te skills; being able to organize and bring the plan to life. I went with Se/Ni because he always seems to have one absolute vision on how to go about attacking/defending. Just the fact that he can see how a battle will flow is pretty Ni to me. He doesn't know why he can, it comes naturally to him, so it could be his dominant function. Also, because he has amnesia, he'll be using Se more than Si; he doesn't have any information from the past to compare to current situations.

EDIT: I'm considering if he's ENTJ (same functions) now, too, simply because he has social links with literally everyone. Depends on whether Ni is supported by Te, or if Te is supported by Ni. Can't decide on it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Typing Robin for now because about to leave computer; will return to type others eventually.

Robin: Te/Fi Se/Ni - Ni Te Fi Se - INTJ
The job of being a tactician requires Te skills; being able to organize and bring the plan to life. I went with Se/Ni because he always seems to have one absolute vision on how to go about attacking/defending. Just the fact that he can see how a battle will flow is pretty Ni to me. He doesn't know why he can, it comes naturally to him, so it could be his dominant function. Also, because he has amnesia, he'll be using Se more than Si; he doesn't have any information from the past to compare to current situations.

EDIT: I'm considering if he's ENTJ (same functions) now, too, simply because he has social links with literally everyone. Depends on whether Ni is supported by Te, or if Te is supported by Ni. Can't decide on it.
Seeking out social connections with others is Fe, which is possessed by the INFJ and the INTP. I even remember him mentioning that he feels like some force is connecting all of them together. Moreover, I can't say I'd agree with Robin having inferior Fi if we'd consider the possibility of him being an ENTJ, or tertiary Se as he was never very interested in seeking out physical pleasures. His way of thinking does strike me as Ni, as new ideas would come to his mind out of nowhere, such as when he advised Chrom to support Sumia in a battle. He can also be very clumsy and awkward at times. If you want a comparison of Robin with an ENTJ, compare him to Flavia.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Seeking out social connections with others is Fe, which is possessed by the INFJ and the INTP. I even remember him mentioning that he feels like some force is connecting all of them together. Moreover, I can't say I'd agree with Robin having inferior Fi if we'd consider the possibility of him being an ENTJ, or tertiary Se as he was never very interested in seeking out physical pleasures. His way of thinking does strike me as Ni, as new ideas would come to his mind out of nowhere, such as when he advised Chrom to support Sumia in a battle. He can also be very clumsy and awkward at times. If you want a comparison of Robin with an ENTJ, compare him to Flavia.
Yes, I agree ENTJ is unlikely, I was just throwing the option out there. Definitely leaning towards Robin being an introvert.
I still feel Te is more prevalent than Fe for him, since he thrives in using those skills. I also think the act of sacrificing himself at the end is very Fi; Robin chooses to keep to his principles (saving the world out of duty and not risking anyone's lives) over staying with his friends.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes, I agree ENTJ is unlikely, I was just throwing the option out there. Definitely leaning towards Robin being an introvert.
I still feel Te is more prevalent than Fe for him, since he thrives in using those skills. I also think the act of sacrificing himself at the end is very Fi; Robin chooses to keep to his principles (saving the world out of duty and not risking anyone's lives) over staying with his friends.
Interesting, after playing the game for a bit more I'm now able to see him as an INTJ.

Reactions: adacis

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He can be confusing at times, though the question is whether he uses Ni or Ne. I've been trying to figure his type out, but I haven't played the game for a long time now. Can you share your opinion of this with me?
I assumed that he was a Fe user because of his general attitude and acceptance towards the quirks of everyone in the army. The Ni vs Ne thing is what really gets me stuck as well, because while his ideas are creative and outwardly focused he also has this tendency to get to the core of an issue very quickly and address it from there. Part of me tends to lean towards INFJ, as the sixth function theory dictates that a mature version of almost any type should be able to develop their sixth cognitive function quite well and he also appears to have some Fi, moreso than a typical INTP. Either are very tangible, at least in my eyes!

Reactions: xLeonhart

·
Registered
356 Posts
I'm curious why most people think Lucina is an INFJ, I would love to hear the explanation.

My take on her is ISTJ.

Lucina is constantly comparing the past and the future. She uses former personal information and experiences to reinforce her actions in the present, which is all Si. I can see why people can see her as a Ni-user; she has one goal in mind, and that's to end the war. And her whole "there is a destiny" mentality is Ni, but with Chrom's prodding, she's open to overcoming it, so I think inferior Ne is possible for her. But between Si and Ni, Si is more prevalent imo.
She has strong principles (Fi), and she's a strong doer (Te). In her social links she seems more of a thinker than a feeler, as she's very direct. She's like that kid who is logical but so naive that she's adorkable; she can't get jokes, and she can't tell that her mother doesn't like the dresses she gets for her. Her inaccuracy for reading moods looks like low Fe to me.
There's also the situation of her seriously considering killing Robin, a total Fi situation. She easily puts aside how Chrom might feel about her killing his closest friend, because she feels it really needs to be done (Fi over Fe). If Robin's her mother/lover, it's still a matter of Fi; she wants to protect her loved ones. Murdering mother/lover!Robin goes against that principle, and so whether she chooses Chrom or Robin, she'll feel guilty either way. That situation in particular was F over T, but I think that was just an exception. If Robin isn't her lover/mother, she would've gone for it if Chrom hadn't stopped her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here is my interpretation:

GEN 1
Robin: INTJ/INTP/INFJ. Avatar is a little hard to type
Chrom: ENFJ
Lissa: ENFP
Stahl: ISFP
Vaike: ESFP
Miriel: ISTJ
Kellam: ISFP/ISFJ
Donnel: ESFJ
Lon'qu: ISTJ/ISTP
Ricken: ENFP
Maribelle: ESTJ
Gaius: ENTP
Panne: ISTP
Cordelia: ESFJ/ESTJ
Gregor: ESFJ
Nowi: ENFP
Libra: INFJ
Tharja: INTJ
Anna: ENTP
Olivia: ISFP
Cherche: INTP
Henry: ENTP
Say'ri: ISFJ
Tiki: INFJ
Basilio: ESTP
Flavia: ENTJ

GEN 2
Lucina: could see her being INFJ or ENFJ
Owain: ESxP
Inigo: ESTP
Brady: ISFP
Kjelle: ISTJ
Cynthia: ESFP/ENFP
Severa: ISTP
Gerome: INTJ
Yarne: ISFJ
Laurent: INTJ
Noire: ISFP
Nah: INTP
Morgan: ENFP

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'd say Robin is INTX. He seems more INTP to me, but the fact he's a tactician and he always have a plan set for everything, sounds more like INTJ

·
Registered
8 Posts
FIRST GENERATION
Robin: INTJ
Chrom: ENFJ
Lissa: ENFP
Stahl: ISFP