Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Don't know / Undecided / Show results

Votes: 6 8.8%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent Kanye West thread got me thinking, so here's one on Jay-Z.

I'm of the opinion Jay-Z is INTJ and Kanye West is ENFP, but I'd like to hear the reasoning behind other peoples' beliefs.

Please, discuss.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
I agree with INTJ. He seems to have a vision of what hip-hop is and what it can do for pop culture and he is eager to express that to anyone who will listen.

Kanye seems more ENFJ.

·
Registered
852 Posts
XNTJ

Jay-Z is a man with a dream, a plan, and most of all, the ambition to turn it into a reality. This is a clear hallmark of XNTJ's who are constantly expanding their own world and using objective measurements for it. Jay-Z really has a vision of where things are going, and can grasp onto pop-culture and really understand what listeners want. I think he is an INTJ but he is probably not a strong introvert though. I feel that I can relate a lot to Jay-Z since I am about 52-48% when it comes to Introversion/Extroversion scale.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Jay-Z is, without a doubt, INTJ. I think Beyonce would be tougher to type. Imma go with ISFP for Lady B.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I agree with INTJ. He seems to have a vision of what hip-hop is and what it can do for pop culture and he is eager to express that to anyone who will listen.
Yes. And you don't even have to explain how he's a Te user because come on, it's Jay-Z. ENTJ is possible but I lean towards INTJ for him.

He's also the greatest rapper of all time in my opinion.

·
Registered
852 Posts
If Jay-Z was an INTJ or an ENTJ he would have become famous by now....AS the most notorious industrialist who came to power by drug money not rapping.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Yep, Celebrity Types has him at INTJ.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
He's ENTJ, he plays up on the Se nature of hip-hop culture but is ultimately predominately TeNi.

Reactions: Kabosu

·
Banned
1,273 Posts
I'm honestly curious to how most of you are coming up with INTJ... i may have to watch a few of his interviews... but Beyonce is an obvious ESFJ, what an odd couple then.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I would type him as ENTJ and Beyoncé as ISFJ.... She is quite introverted and very calm in her interviews.
It makes more sense than INTJ+ESFJ too ;-)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Beyonce is an ESFP and Jay-Z is an INTJ.

If you go to Socionics then Beyonce would be an ESFp and Jay-z an INTp.

These 2 are duals, you can easily see it in the way the interact with each other. Also check this out:

The video is Gamma.

Jay-Z is also good business friends with Warren Buffet, an ISTJ. Socionics describes the INTp and ISTp as a business relationship. Is this all a coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm honestly curious to how most of you are coming up with INTJ... i may have to watch a few of his interviews... but Beyonce is an obvious ESFJ, what an odd couple then.
Might be obvious to your understanding of MBTI, but she is in fact an ESFP.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts