Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think Joey Bada$$ is an INFJ. All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ is really Fe and socially aware. In this interview he shows Ni around the 8:15 mark and Fe around 9:00. He seems pretty introverted but might just be tired here.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think Joey Bada$$ is an INFJ. All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ is really Fe and socially aware. In this interview he shows Ni around the 8:15 mark and Fe around 9:00. He seems pretty introverted but might just be tired here.

100% agree.. watched a couple interviews of him and had him pegged as INFJ as well

·
Registered
648 Posts
ESFP-A$AP Rocky, Joey Bada$$
ESTP-Danny Brown, G-Eazy, Desiigner
ISFP-Travis Scott, Mac Miller, Isaiah Rashad, Future, Partynextdoor
INFP- Earl Sweatshirt, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Raury
ENTP-Childish Gambino, Lupe Fiasco, MF DOOM, Vince Staples
ENFP-Tyler The Creator, Chance The Rapper, Ab Soul
ISTP-Snoop Dogg, Pusha T, Schoolboy Q

xSFJ-Drake, Big Sean, J Cole
xNFP-Kendrick
ExTJ-Jay-Z

Would like to hear thoughts on these suggested typings
Drake is 100% an ENFJ

J Cole is INFJ

Joey Bada$$ INFJ as well [looks like a strong Se user at first glance but his Ni is more prevalent]

Big Sean is xSFP most likely ISFP

Gambino is xNFP

Earl Sweatshirt is IxTP most likely ISTP

MF Doom is INTP

Ab Soul I believe to be ENTP

Danny Brown is ENxP I believe

Rocky might be ESTP but he could be ESFP

Jay is an introvert I say INTJ

I believe Pusha is an INTJ as well

Lupe is a very logical ENFP used to think he was ENTP as well

Chance could be ENFP but I see Fe in him not sure though

·
Registered
55 Posts
UH.... M.I.A anyone?

This one site labeled her an an INTP. I don't believe it? I have heard people type her as ESTP as well. But I am not sure.

·
Registered
827 Posts
UH.... M.I.A anyone?

This one site labeled her an an INTP. I don't believe it? I have heard people type her as ESTP as well. But I am not sure.
Nah, def not INTP. I don't think she uses Ne. I've always typed her as ISFP because I see a lot of Fi in her lyrics and her music is all about the third world, i.e. causes she cares about and bringing it to the attention of the mainstream. I definitely think she's an SP at least, she most definitely values Se. ESTP could work too due to Ti having similar motives to Fi in terms of "demolishing the system", but she doesn't strike me as an extrovert.

·
Registered
827 Posts
@fresh exactly but I also disagree, I don't think you can get as much of a thinker at this point. Also don't think her as too much of an extrovert. I think M.I.A is an ISTP.
Really? How so? She's not an obvious feeler, but that can be fairly typical of Fi. Something about the way she chooses her words makes me think that what she's saying is based more on feeling...that's just my interpretation though. ISTP is def plausible but it just makes me wonder where the Fe comes in for her, haha. She's like anti-Fe in so many ways.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I refuse to acknowledge MIA as a rapper.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Nah, def not INTP. I don't think she uses Ne. I've always typed her as ISFP because I see a lot of Fi in her lyrics and her music is all about the third world, i.e. causes she cares about and bringing it to the attention of the mainstream. I definitely think she's an SP at least, she most definitely values Se. ESTP could work too due to Ti having similar motives to Fi in terms of "demolishing the system", but she doesn't strike me as an extrovert.
@fresh exactly but I also disagree, I don't think you can get as much of a thinker at this point. Also don't think her as too much of an extrovert. I think M.I.A is an ISTP.
I type MIA as INFJ

·
Registered
55 Posts
I refuse to acknowledge MIA as a rapper.
That is a subjective statement I do not care about. Just type her or leave it be. Better than including Rihanna or Beyonce on a rappers' typing thread.

I type MIA as INFJ
Yes, everyone (remotely related to being a political activist) is an INFJ.
@fresh honestly Fi is still a mystery that I haven't researched on much so I suppose you could be right. So ISxP for now :)

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
That is a subjective statement I do not care about. Just type her or leave it be. Better than including Rihanna or Beyonce on a rappers' typing thread.

Yes, everyone (remotely related to being a political activist) is an INFJ.

@fresh honestly Fi is still a mystery that I haven't researched on much so I suppose you could be right. So ISxP for now :)
It's mostly through visual typing that MIA is INFJ:

INFJ Famous People

·
Registered
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Really? How so? She's not an obvious feeler, but that can be fairly typical of Fi. Something about the way she chooses her words makes me think that what she's saying is based more on feeling...that's just my interpretation though. ISTP is def plausible but it just makes me wonder where the Fe comes in for her, haha. She's like anti-Fe in so many ways.
I agree.. I really doubt shes ISTP, I think she's very Fi... just a very anti Te ISFP.

41 - 60 of 153 Posts