Personality Cafe banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Don't think I've seen him here yet, but what type is Joey Badass? He seems to be an INFP at first glance to me, but his first album is more IxTP. Definitely an IxxP tho
Either INFP or INTP

Reactions: Ka1serTheRoll

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Yeah, after listening to his stuff again he's definitely an INxP.
I don't think INTP's fit well in the music world. But I would say the rapper would be an INFP. Most music requires emotions and feelings.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I don't think INTP's fit well in the music world. But I would say the rapper would be an INFP. Most music requires emotions and feelings.
I think it depends on the kind of music. Music doesn't even need to be expressive in the F sense. While NFs may be most common in music, rap is comparatively ST I think. So you'll have a wide variety of types from NF to ST, while in other styles maybe not so much.

And everyone has feelings and all types the capability to feel strongly. I think for some INTPs who tend to bottle up their feelings, music can be an abstract outlet for these feelings. Beethoven could've been INTP (his nature seems too aloof and disagreeable for INFP) and he helped pave the way to the Romantic period.

·
Registered
ENTP
752 Posts
Jay Z: ENTJ, undisputed

GZA: xNTP (listen to The Spark, you'll know what I mean)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Lmao I haven't been on here in agessss. Hello friends.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn these typings are all over the place.
Here are my 2cents.

50 cent - xNTJ
Dr. Dre - INxJ
2pac - ENFP
Lil Wayne - ENTP
Aesop - INTx
Eminem - ISxP
J-Cole - INFJ
B.I.G. - ISFP
MF Doom - INTP
Snoop Dogg - ISxP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Really depends man, music is vast. INTP do like wordplay and constructing well-crafted sentences MF Doom is an example of an INTP rapper. They may not enjoy the performing aspect as much though. As Glen Gould said he detests crowds, but he was a great pianist in demand. And he is most likely INTP.

·
Registered
ENTP
752 Posts
@Midera I'd actually say that wordplay is a trait elevated by most NP rappers as a whole, including possible INFP rappers such as Joey Bada$$.

·
Registered
ENTP
752 Posts
El-P: ESFP

Killer Mike: no clue

141 - 153 of 153 Posts