Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a fun thread, where we share animal, and other non-human entities, videos or pictures and guess their MBTI personality type. This idea is started when I replied to a thread asking how well we can read animals. Even earlier, I have written a thread about the INFJ Royal Angelfish. This is based on how different personality type have unique movement patterns, facial features and expressions, which can be found across species. Hopefully, this thread makes people more aware of their connections to animals, which encourages cross-species understanding.

Alien, Bob, is an ENFP:

The cat is an INFJ (her prey might be ENFP):

This is an ISTP cat, with the captured James Holmes, also ISTP:

Royal Angelfish, INFJ:

Homeless dog rescued from a garbage dump is INFJ, while her companion, which was later rescued, is ENFP;

The alien shown near the end of the video might be ESTP:

Please share your thoughts, opinions, or more animal videos, and your guess of their types. Thank you.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The alien found during Apollo 20's mission to the moon is ENFP:

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Serj Tankian's dog, Angela, appears to be INTP (Serj himself is INTJ):

·
Registered
6,264 Posts
basement cat.jpg

Basement cat: ESTJ
Ceiling cat: ENFJ

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Animal personalities: the squirrel is INFJ, while the dog is INTP.

Squirrel hides nuts in a Bernese Mountain dog's fur (as seen on Ridiculousness):

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
How can the dog be an INTP? The quintessential dog is stereotypically an ISFJ.
I like to think that bats are INTPs. Maybe I'm partly biased because bats, along with foxes, are some of my favorite animals.

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this says so:

I actually prefer the animal correlation with personality types, in the following BuzzFeed article:
What's Your Animal Personality Type

The robotic voice belongs to an INTJ, in the following interview with a Reptilian. The interview is also known as the Lacerta Files. An interesting point about the video is the mention that "there are no evil races, only individuals":

Interview with an Reptilian (Audio):

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The cat's prey (a bird) might actually be ENTP, not ENFP, from the video of the first post. If you guys think the cat is cruel, that is because the cat is teaching her master how to hunt (the person holding the camera).

Storm (white-faced dog) might be INFJ, while Shadow (black dog) appears to be INTJ. The cat, Finn, is ENTP.

Storm & Shadow meet Finn, an extremely patient cat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts