Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a researcher who studies patterns across type. I have been working on this project for months, but I am incredibly short on a few types. Please, the interview only takes about 15 minutes. There's 5 basic information questions, and 5 more involved ones.

I've interviewed over 950 people in 77 countries. I really need more individuals. Message me or leave a comment and I will send you the information. All identities are protected. HELP A GIRL OUT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Researches always take too much time and effort. I remember when I was preparing my research paper, I couldn't find time for that, and I decided to order it. I applied to BoomEssays, you can check this out to see the review on this writing service. The most important point is that BoomEssays can write a paper very quickly, perhaps it is one of the fastest services, so if you need a paper urgently, you can use this company.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,828 Posts
I'm a researcher who studies patterns across type. I have been working on this project for months, but I am incredibly short on a few types. Please, the interview only takes about 15 minutes. There's 5 basic information questions, and 5 more involved ones.

I've interviewed over 950 people in 77 countries. I really need more individuals. Message me or leave a comment and I will send you the information. All identities are protected. HELP A GIRL OUT.
I'm game.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,730 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts