Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the research on the Relationship Temperament, I have discovered many designs and people can be categorized as either a Love-primary Friend-secondary, or Love-primary Work-secondary person. I have titled these two categories as either Pleiadian or Sirian, which is an inspiration from two alien or ET groups. The names or titles for the two types of ET, are Love-primary Friend-secondary (Pleiadian), and Love-primary Work-secondary (Sirian), respectively. These two categories are not to be confused with the Political Temperaments of Capital- or Social- Communists, because the Political Temperaments deals with life complexity on the personal or community level, while the Star Temperament deals with how people view things, and communicate on a fundamental one-on-one level.

The research on personality not only unmasks and sheds light on how people communicate and relate to each other, it also sheds information on the "real world", or the World of Light, where there is perfect harmony and love. This is because each individual is a single extension of that "real world". This "real world" idea comes from A Course in Miracles book.

From here on out, I will occasionally use the two titles, Pleiaidan and Sirian, though will mainly refer to the actual terms of Love-primary Friend-secondary, and Love-primary Work-secondary.

For example, saying "I like you as a friend", can have two different ways of interpretation, which can be an area of miscommunication.

For a Love-primary Friend-secondary person, saying "I like you as a friend" means "I really like how our relationship is going, and I would like to take it to another level".

In contrast, a Love-primary Work-secondary person, saying "I like you as a friend" means "I like you as a friend, and see you just as a friend, nothing more, so please don't take it personal if we just remain friends".

Here is an example of Star Temperament as a Baseball logo, as well as Football logos, featuring two historic rivals (which indicates that it is psychologically routed in people's perception of different ways of interpretation-communication, hence showing in historical rivalries):

baseball-star-temp-small.jpg
football-star-temp-small.jpg

You can also view a larger image here for baseball: https://postimg.cc/PCsbyt0Q and for football: https://postimg.cc/HVRmPNt2

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1 - 2 of 2 Posts