Personality Cafe banner

Which function would you rather have in a fight?

• Ti

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Te

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Ne

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Ni

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Fe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Fi

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Si

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Se

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
"A real fight?" How can one say what a real fight is. I'm one for looking at things from all sides but I don't see how you can tell me that a physical fight is a real fight. Fight is equal to struggle weather that be with ideas or fists, though I would rather kick. This is a Street Fight where anything goes.
Ok, i didn't realize that, how about Fi puts Te to sleep while debating and then Se catches them off guard and *BAM!* two points for Se, i guess...

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
just based on what marco said, I appear to use both my Ti and Se when in Judo. I can quickly develop strategies based on what my partner does, I notice openings quickly and react as soon as I see them. I can easily figure out how to get them to engage first and make a mistake. I also mix it up a bit when getting them to engage so they can't pick up on my strategy.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Okay, well, if it is a physical fight, I am changing my vote to Se. The Fi is only necessary if it is a more mature kind of competition. If it gets to the point of violence, I think that the fight is already lost on both sides.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
But if you want to combo and just use your right hand Ti you wont achieve balance, you would be needing Fe left hand for when there is no effectiveness on Ti.

Ni can work alone on a defense-based way to attack :crazy:
But Ni is not great for offensive attacks like Ne and haven't you heard? A good offense is the best defense.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
well i guess there is no perfect defense either; i've surely heard great offense win matches, but great defense win championships :proud:
So Ne might win a couple of fights but at the end Ni shall be victorious :tongue:
But I said Ne with Ti meaning ... that I would be able to have a great defense and follow your patterns while having a great offense. Oh and it hasn't been proven that Defenses win championships. I believe, from what I've seen, its been quite equal when a Great Defense meets a Great Offense. Unstoppable Force Immovable Object question?

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Exactly :tongue: I use Ti to figure out how to get them to make a mistake, and Se to annihilate them.
Ne Ti would eat you a live because we would know that you are trying to lure us (Ne) and use your force against you (Ti)

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
That is if you can figure out that I'm actually trying to lure you, I have several ways of luring that aren't easy to notice.
Ne + Ti ... or did you not read? Ne's are amazing at figuring stuff out.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I read that, nobody's perfect though, so everybody ends up making mistakes:tongue:
Thank Jung for Ti then! I'd just be fast on my feet and correct my mistakes or improvise!

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
41 - 60 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.