Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was inspired to conduct another study by some of the users over in the ENFJ forum.

I am looking into the correlation between handwriting and one's type, and the variance between temperament, introvert/extrovert, and a few other variables.

Feel free to click the link for more information, and post your submission in the replies below.

Thanks for reading!

Participants Needed: Handwriting & Personality Type Study | ianfjay

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But one question: lined paper or not? Cause I heard the slope matters too.
I left the lined option open, I'm also interested to see what colour pen people use too!

Thanks for your submissions every one, and to upload a picture try using imagr, and then linking it to your response.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts

Reactions: Yadids

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yours is so fascinating. I love it. It looks like it came out of something Tolkien.
Wow, no one's ever said that about my handwriting. I have been told I write like a printer though.

Strange fact: the only INTP I met in real life has a handwriting almost identical to mine.

·
Registered
ISTP ∆ 9w8 7w6 3w2
803 Posts
Tadaa IMG_20141012_164503084.jpg

Reactions: Dragon Rider

·
Warden-Commander
24,113 Posts
I wonder if mine's even readable...

temporary_zps8e514dc4.jpg

Reactions: Dragon Rider

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I'm too lazy to write it out and upload. I wrote this for handwriting by MBTI type about a month ago. What a mess! To be fair, there weren't any lines and I got distracted. Ignore at your leisure.

image1.jpg

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Ahhh! And look at this! It's gorgeous!

Wow, no one's ever said that about my handwriting. I have been told I write like a printer though.

Strange fact: the only INTP I met in real life has a handwriting almost identical to mine.
I would love it if you both wrote things - like letters - to me on a regular basis. :p

Sorry. Don't mind me. I'm just in here browsing like an art junkie.
I emailed mine to stay anonymous. :p

Reactions: snail and zeelf

·
Registered
209 Posts
1jg6e1v.jpg
I prefer blue pen (since you mentioned that you were interested in pen color too)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts