Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
MOTM Feb 2012
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this cute infographic showing the MBTI types and how they act in the dating scene. Do you agree with the information listed for your type? Discuss! :happy:

NTs - The Pragmatists

SJs - The Patriarchs

SPs - The Originators

NFs - The Optimists

Career Assessment Site: A Clear Path for the Future

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm a ISFP I don't really like shopping lol unless I need too. I would say I agree with the description. ISFP are more sexual than the other SP types lol. I thought it would be ESTP or ESFP.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Definitely can't take any of them seriously. ISFP one does not describe me whatsoever. That's a hell of a lot of sexual desire vs being 'loveable' or 'romantic' for me, personally. But then again, a lot of the things on the graphs and info don't correlate with types at all. I like the title "The Chameleon", but that's about it. Also, the INTP description... lol.. they like to please people? That seems pretty off... but whatever. It's a pleasing graph to look at, I guess. But that's about it.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Definitely can't take any of them seriously. ISFP one does not describe me whatsoever. That's a hell of a lot of sexual desire vs being 'loveable' or 'romantic' for me, personally. But then again, a lot of the things on the graphs and info don't correlate with types at all. I like the title "The Chameleon", but that's about it. Also, the INTP description... lol.. they like to please people? That seems pretty off... but whatever. It's a pleasing graph to look at, I guess. But that's about it.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
what is romantic?

esfp to me is the quintessential sexual person.

i'm entp. some of it works, some does not. I actually think I'm romantic if you consider Don Quixote romantic.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
-oh and I don't agree, lost faith in science when I saw the zodiac info posted.
To me, MBTI is on pretty much the same level as astrology anyways so I was just amused reading this.

1 - 20 of 496 Posts