Personality Cafe banner

181 - 200 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I can't fully agree with the ISFP one, I'm more romantic than sexual and I do not enjoy shopping and would not definitely suggest shopping as a date. And the zodiac thing is irrelevant.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Didn't find that all that accurate.

Zodiac is irrelevant. Writing wasn't on the career list.

Ideal date is dinner and dancing. :D

I am unmarried and won't take anyone to bed until I am and then watch out tiger. I am a very passionate person and I think that will translate well to sex because it's among other things the ultimate expression of love. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
intp, love the idea of a long term relationship. I've never really seen the point of wanting a short term relationship. zodiac is irrelevant to me. i am not a very sexual person either. i am celibate actually.

also (probably irreverent) i am allergic to cats.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm ISXP (probably ISFP), & I think your thread was REALLY interesting!
The design, graphics, colors,
Keep posting these types of things!!!

& assuming that I'm an ISFP (& not ISTP), it was mostly accurate for me. However, I also read the ISTP one & it was kinda accurate too.

Actually I enjoy ISTP activities more than ISFP ones.
& I also really love trying new things (you listed it as an ENTP thing I guess).

Also the sexual>romantic>lovable was highly accurate for me!!!

But the zodiac part wasn't really accurate!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Didn't find that all that accurate.

Zodiac is irrelevant. Writing wasn't on the career list.

Ideal date is dinner and dancing. :D

I am unmarried and won't take anyone to bed until I am and then watch out tiger. I am a very passionate person and I think that will translate well to sex because it's among other things the ultimate expression of love. ;)
What is your typing? And also, in order for you to marry someone do they have to follow the same principles you mentioned above?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm an INFP and yes my mate would have to share my moral values. That is non-negotiable. Apart from that although it would be wonderful to marry an ENFJ I would be more interested in finding out if we were good together and had a spark (as well as sharing values) than his typology. Although if he was a ENFJ that would be great because ENFJs are awesome. :happy:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't fully agree with the INTP one, and zodiacs are obvious bullshit. Probably the only completely accurate thing is what the INTP "seeks", I also date an ISFJ and I can say that one is pretty accurate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ENFP Scorpio! Does this mean I should avoid myself or avoid associating myself with posts that think stars have anything to do with your personality XP

·
Registered
15 Posts
As an ENTP, I'd say that it is partially accurate. I don't know about the zodiac signs, however, and am not sure how they really fit into it. I'd definitely try something new with someone, though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
enfp ~ I hate dating. This is what I wrote the other day when I was thinking about dating as a whole:

I'll never be a good dater. It's not that I don't like meeting new people or don't want to connect with others, it's the pressure that comes with it. Constant impressing and showing and coming up with things to converse about. Trying to get to know someone by asking the right questions ... (well hoping you ask the right ones). And then there's the dreaded: "Where is this headed?" "Can you see yourself with me?" "What do you think about us?"

I DON'T KNOW!!!! WHY ARE YOU PRESSURiNG ME???

I wish I could just meet someone that's my friend and over time we become attracted and get to know each other casually without all of the pomp and circumstance. I wish I could meet someone that I am comfortable with, that will go slowly and at a patient pace where I can learn them over time to respect and trust and even come to love them. Is this too much to ask? I hope it isn't.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was super excited to read through this infographic, but disappointed with what it said. I feel a lot of it was inaccurate- I'm an ISFP and I'm very sexual and very romantic. I think it's the SF. Also I find short-term dating pointless - I think you should either have casual sexual encounters or long term relationships. I would never want to go shopping with a date. I love to when I'm alone, but not with someone else because then I feel rushed and like I need to entertain them. I feel like I identified best with the INFJ's description. I mean I can't speak for all ISFP's obviously but that's just me personally, as an ISFP. My boyfriend's an ENTP and I found it to be a little more accurate. He loves going on new and unique dates and is very clever and sarcastic. Sometimes a little too much so for my sensitive ISFP mind haha.

·
Registered
10 Posts
INFP-- The description is accurate, but the rest (the % and obviously the zodiac stuff) is a tiny bit ridiculous to me. A for effort though! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wonder if ENTJ and ENTP women are also "high libido"? Also, my understanding is that "sexual" means that one tends to express their attraction sexually.

181 - 200 of 496 Posts