Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My dating preferences are ENTP/ENTJ according to this. Play video/board/trivia games on a date, no thanks.

When I'm dating someone it's more like kay, great! We can get started on this list of things I still plan to do in life that I required another person for so come one, let's get cracking, haha.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Apparently I (INFJ) should avoid myself (Capricorn). Splendid. Also my ENFP is a Taurus which isn't on the list of signs I should date, while Aries and Gemini are (and if I believed in astrology, these two signs aren't exactly my favourites, at least not from personal experience). I'm lucky I don't believe in it.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I'm an ISTP and I prefer long term dating. To be frank, I find these graphics to be full of shit, even if they are aesthetically interesting to look at.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think that ENFJ is more lovable and INFP is more romantic than was listed

Reactions: Jasmine Flower

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm INFP 4w5 and i didn't had much luck regarding dating so far , i had 2 big relationships , one was with an ISFJ and the other with an ENFJ.They never took the MBTI but i figure them out as such , i don't know if females of that personality are different than the males , but it was pretty hard for me to feel understood and appreciated sometimes in both of them.I don't say they sucked , i'm saying there was much turmoil and fighting sometimes for meaningless things , other than that i had much fun in both them and don't hold a grudge or would talk shit about any of them.Anyway , what do you guys think is a good match for an INFP 4w5 and why?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I'm INFP 4w5 and i didn't had much luck regarding dating so far , i had 2 big relationships , one was with an ISFJ and the other with an ENFJ.They never took the MBTI but i figure them out as such , i don't know if females of that personality are different than the males , but it was pretty hard for me to feel understood and appreciated sometimes in both of them.I don't say they sucked , i'm saying there was much turmoil and fighting sometimes for meaningless things , other than that i had much fun in both them and don't hold a grudge or would talk shit about any of them.Anyway , what do you guys think is a good match for an INFP 4w5 and why?

Probably an ESTJ 8w7 because you'd be compatible in terms of reaction time and physics. The person would be the asshole who couldn't give a turd less how much work you do to try to please, and you'd be the poor peasant sweeper who'd gladly keep on sucking the through-the-roof angry ego who has a loud logical opinion about everything and every action.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm an INFP and I do NOT enjoy going to church. I've told my father countless of times that I don't enjoy going to church and that I'm Agnostic. He says that that's no reason for me to be ignorant and that this is a good learning experience and that I'm still young and figuring myself out and I shouldn't decide so soon. When he's right, he's right and I have to admit that it is kind of interesting seeing how other people think and understanding what makes them click in a way (religion based). It's annoying having to wake up 8 AM every Sunday though but okay, whatever. Sacrifices have to be made. Another thing that bothers me is the fact that INFPs should avoid capricorns since I'M a capricorn. I understand that capricorns and infps aren't exactly compatible but for me it's kind of contradicting. I basically have to avoid myself. Everything else is okay though. Not everything is perfectly accurate but not all INFPs are the same. We're same same but different, you know? It perfectly vaguely describes me though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just the fact that there are Zodiac matches is enough to not take it seriously.

Church? What?
And what's the deal with lovable and romantic? Why are like ENFPs romantic but not lovable while INFPS are oposite? makes no sense. And why are some sexual? Apparantly I'm not supposed to be very sexual but I'm a fucking nymphomaniac.

This is so stupid, one of the worst Iv'e ever seen. Who makes this things? stop plz.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is pretty accurate, I know one place I found I forgot the name but it had a really deep description of an INFP in the dating scene and it described me pretty well. This barely scratches the surface but it is good little tips if you are dating one of these types. I always look for deep meaningful relationships that will last a life time.

201 - 220 of 496 Posts