Personality Cafe banner

281 - 300 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Fairly accurate for ENTP but interested in long-term dating at this point of time.
The tricky part is finding someone though who is right for the long run.
I'm more likely to turn it into short-term dating or a casual sexual encounter if I don't think the woman is relationship material.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I am curious as to whether every single ENTP is just after sexual encounters? I mean, don't stuff like religion/religious beliefs or where/how you are brought up factor in? Or whether you live by yourself or with parents? These matter too, right?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
funny that the t's in the sj category were more "lovable'' and f's were more "romantic". I think there's some truth there, potentially

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't believe in Zodiac stuff, but the rest is pretty good. Of all the pie charts, I do think the INFP ratios describe me best.
I laughed out loud when I read that my BF is 65% sexual and only 10% romantic. Yeah, pretty much. XD

·
Registered
596 Posts
This ENTP infographic provided by them could be said to be true of a lot of fire signs and air signs. I don't get the zodiac correlation here at all.

·
Registered
71 Posts
ISFJ and Capricorn. . ?

Hahaha... no....

·
Registered
574 Posts
ENTP is very true to me however I'd prefer if instead of using zodiacs as matches they used other MBTI's. That would be a lot more helpful. Romantic is a lot lower than I had anticipated though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nah, doesn't apply to me very much. Although I am far more sexual than lovable, i'm also a hopeless romantic. Not seeking anything short or normal people's idea of "fun" when it comes to dating. Commitment is for me but then again, i'm far too affectionate and loyal just like the stereotype of ISFPs in general. I agree with the "About me" section and the stuff on the right based on the stereotypical descriptions of those zodiac signs even if i'm not a believer. However, my biggest strength isn't 'charm', that just makes us sound like players. The title Chameleon fits me on a far personal level when it comes to relationships and feeling the need to be here for others. :) So yeah, it's about half fitting for someone like me. XD

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
The INTP description is okay but it feels like it has no depth at all.
The "Ideal Date Activities" were even more bullshit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've seen this before. To be honest, I think it's dumb. First off, what do zodiac types have to do with anything? And my zodiac type is on the list to avoid, so what does that mean? I also don't think zodiac types are really a thing. Also, for INFP, it said an ideal date place is a church. I'm definitely not religious, so, no. The other date ideas were okay but not exciting. Mainly, I think I don't like it because it's based on stereotypes and generalities of the types, not actually the cognitive functions.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I find it interesting that both as a Gemini, and as an ENFJ, I'm still matched up with Aries. xD

·
Registered
660 Posts
I agree about the INFJ description. As for the zodiac sign matches and mismatches... I often crush on Leos and Capricorns (damn, especially Capricorns...) and they say to avoid?? T_T From the matches I actually have been swayed by Virgos not just once.

I'm Aquarius and not too keen that they are mainly paired with xSTP/xSFP types ^_^"

281 - 300 of 496 Posts