Personality Cafe banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
My experience with ISTJ's is that they are like lobsters - crusty crustaceans - an almost impenetrable shell which requires great effort to get in (and sometimes you never do) but once you are in, there is such delicate exquisite lobster meat that requires no flavouring because it's perfect just the way it is (sigh).
hahaha.. I love this one

·
Registered
666 Posts
There aren't any INFJ posts yet, so I can't compare my instinctual answer with others' but I want to say water. Because an INFJ can't just be consumed and used up, and pass through your life. They are more something you dive into, drink deeply of, and who become an inseparable part of who you are. At least that's my take.

·
Registered
551 Posts
ESFP = Cheese-Its. They're soooo salty and cheesy, and if you eat too many you'll get fat! :D Rofl

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Some type of low-maintenance finger food with many layers (e.g. cheese, sauce/dip, meat, nuts, salsa, topping) that I can put together in any order I like or whatever makes sense for me. It'd be fun...but lots of people won't understand the amusement.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'd be beef jerky. Lots of flavor, but hard to chew. lol

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
One of the best things anyone has ever said about me:

"If she were a food, she would be an artichoke. She has a big heart, and many layers, but take too big a bite, and she'll stab you in the back of your throat."

Brought a f*!%ing tear to my eye.

So I'll go with that :p

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.